The prophecy begins

Gatlin Nebraska
Three years ago
Job's: POV
It was about three years ago when it happened, I was the only kid in church that day. Everyone else was in the corn field with Isaac. I didn't get to go because my dad didn't like Isaac. He was pretty smart my dad. After church we went to Hanson's just like always. My little sister Sarah was home sick with mom, she had come down with a fever really sudden. Dad was worried so he called mom first thing. That's when I saw Malachai and the others. I guess their meeting with Isaac was over. Malachai seemed to be looking out the window at something so I turned to see what he was looking at. In the window there was this girl about his age she just stood there with a blank look on her face. She seemed really creepy. I turned away and ordered a strawberry milkshake. I looked over at Malachai again and saw that he was still staring at the window. He and the others were acting really weird. I turned towards the window again and the girl who was standing there was gone. In her place stood Isaac. I watched as he nodded to Malachai and that's when things got really scary.
I watched in horror as the kids attacked and killed the adults one by one. It happened everywhere in Gatlin that day that's when Sarah started drawing these pictures.

Present Day
Isaac was really weird he but we weren't the only ones who thought so. One day while Sarah and I were outside Joseph told us he was running away,he said he couldn't take it anymore. He seemed scared but made us promise not to tell anyone where he was going. I asked if Sarah and I could go with him but he said no, that we had to stay behind and that we would be ok as long as no one knew about the pictures Sarah had been drawing. I knew she couldn't help drawing those pictures.
Joseph said that it wouldn't matter to Isaac and Malachai and that they would see it as a sign. But Sarah told Joseph that something was gonna happen really soon and that Isaac better be careful. Joseph was confused,he didn't know what Sarah meant. But he didn't really stop to think about it. He waited till I gave the signal and then he ran through the cornfield to try and escape.

Authors Note:
Hey guys this is my first crack at writing a horror fanfic please let me know what you think and if you have any ideas. Thanks for reading this chapter please comment,vote and follow for more!!!