WP - I Feel You.

Ship of the Shot: WadexPeter Spideypool.

Soulmate au where Soul mates feel the others pain.

Warnings: gore and language

__________

Peter woke with a gasp, he sat up in bed  grabbing his abdomen, tingles ran through his stomach in sharp pains like he was being cut, or ripped in half. Peter groaned, "Whoever the fuck is my soulmate, is gonna get a fucking earful." He groaned, it was Saturday and Peter had gotten back from patrolling a few hours ago so he slept in till the middle of the day. Peter sighed and took some meds to ease the pain and turned on the news for background noise as he studied for a chemistry test he had next Tuesday. "Some say the Juggernaut was released and ripped the Mercenary's body in two pieces, Now Deadpool is reportedly immortal. So maybe the anti-hero is still alive." The women drowned on, but Peter stared with wide eyes at the TV. 'Could Deadpool really?' He asked himself, and shook his head at the ridiculous idea. 'There's no way he is.' Peter rolled his eyes and went back to studying.

A few hours later he ate seeing as his stomach was growling, but since he felt better he was planning on going out later as Spider-Man. Recently he had started going out at night knowing a lot of crime happened then too. After doing a few more things around the apartment for aunt May he went out. He went and watched over rooftops. He asked Karen to inhance his hearing for crime that could be happening close by. During the day time he stopped a few people from stealing things, and helped some elders with directions like his usual daytime Spider-Man job. At night, he had stopped robberies from inside and outside on the streets. He walked people home sometimes. Usually took down some mobs and gangs too.

He'd been sitting on a random rooftop for about 15 minutes before he heard noises around him. He flipped around, and swung himself landing on another side of the roof, over the part that lead inside the building. "I know you're here." He talked to the air, someone walked from the shadows, it was Deadpool. "Why are you here Deadpool?" Peter asked slightly relaxed, not too relaxed. He rolled off the roof of the entrance to the building and landed on his feet. "Because I need to see if you're okay." He responded in sone sort of 'duh' tone. Peter raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?" He asked crossing his arms. Deadpool turned his head, "Yeah, you're right he doesn't know. But I have to tell him you know that Yellow." Peter was quite confused, 'Who is he talking too?' Peter thought to himself. "Sorry baby boy, the voices in my head are crazy." He waved his hand, and continued talking, Peter gave him a strange look. "You're my soul mate is what I mean baby boy. I got ripped in half earlier and I know you definitelyfelt that." He shrugged a bit, Peter was still confused. "How do you know we're soul mates Deadpool?" Peter asked stepping closer. "Well, I've been watching you for a while now and whenever you got hurt I'd feel the same thing. Obviously baby boy." Deadpool said, and Peter rolled his eyes. "No I'm not Deadpool, leave me alone." He sighed walking away.

Deadpool took out a small knife and stabbed himself in the shoulder. "Oh fuck!" Peter yelled and held his shoulder, he turned back seeing Deadpool with a knife in the same shoulder. "What the fuck is wrong with you Deadpool?" Peter yelled at him, Deadpool took off his mask, "It's Wade baby boy. Wade Wilson. Yes, I know I'm a bit, well ugly." He smiled sadly, and chuckled dryly, Peter looked wide eyed at him but shook his head. Peter walked closer drastically changing is motive and mood, he almost touched Wade's face. "You look handsome to me. What happened? if I'm allowed to ask." Peter mumbled softly, Wade grabbed Peter's hand, and held it against his cheek. Peter's hand was covered by his suit but he could still feel the scars through it. "I was left in a burning building. I would have died if I wasn't mutated, I was supposed to be cured from cancer but obviously that didn't happen, it was just avoided." Wade said softly, Peter nodded remembering the feeling. "I remember that, that hurt like hell. I thought my soulmate, well you had died, but then I started feeling you again." Peter winced remembering the feeling, but smiled remembering when he felt Wade again, Wade sighed, Peter took off his mask, his face held a sad, yet half happy look and Wade chuckled. "You know it still surprises me how young you are Peter." Wade spoke, and Peter rolled his eyes. "I'm 18." He whined and shook his head.

"You should take that knife out before your starfish body heals around it." Peter teased Wade. "Starfish body- You are a shit head oh my God." Wade laughed and Peter giggled. Wade took out the knife and they both winced, but they both recovered after a few moments. "You need to not try dying, because that shit hurts both of us feel it Wade." Peter crossed his arms looking at Wade. Wade knew it was true but in both of their lines of work it was hard to avoid not getting hurt. "Ya'know it's really trippy when I'm fighting someone and you get hurt by doing the same thing, baby boy." Wade said, and Peter agreed. "Makes it a little harder to fight." Peter admitted, Wade nodded to that. Wade wrapped his arms around Peter's waist, and Peter wrapped his arms around Ward's neck. "You're prettier up close Baby boy." Wade mumbled softly, Peter smiled. "Thank you, Mr. Wilson." Peter giggled, Wade smiled too. "And sound prettier, Mr. Parker." Wade teased, laughing softly.

Peter hummed, "I wonder why you're my soulmate. I mean not that I mind it, it's just our jobs both make us hurt each other." Peter mumbled frowning, "But we both heal fast." Wade had said, "To be fair I'm honestly happy it's us who can handle the pain and not someone who couldn't." Wade finished and bit his lip, Peter nodded, "That I do agree with. Also, I'm glad you told me Wade. It makes me feel so much better that I'm not hurting some else. It makes it easier knowing that it's someone who is used to it, and can handle it like you said." Peter sighed softly, he hugged Wade and pulled away. "I have to go back to work Wade." Peter said going to walk away but was pulled back into Wade's arms. "Not before I get your number baby boy. That's something I don't know." Wade smiled and pulled out his phone. Peter typed it into Wade's phone, and Wade pressed dial. Peter's phone began to rang and he took it out. Peter rolled his eyes and answered the call. "Yes dear?" He said into the phone and Wade heard the echo in his phone and smiled. "Nothing baby boy. Just making sure you gave me the right one." Wade smiled, happily and hung up both of them putting their phones in their secret pockets of their suits.

Peter kissed Wade's cheek. "Bye handsome, call me later." He said and put on his mask. Peter went to the ledge and did a flip jumping off and swinging away. Wade smiled as he watched Peter leave and shook his head. "That's my baby boy!" He said to himself, Yellow and White made aweful protests but Wade didn't listen and went off to do his own crime fighting that night. Of course while he was in the middle of fighting Peter had texted him a 'Good night Wade.' But Wade wouldn't have that, he stopped the fight for a moment and called Peter, talking to Peter as he resumed the fight. Peter of course called him ridiculous, and asked if Wade needed help. Peter did wince in pain every time Wade did because Wade got hurt, and then Wade of course would mutter a quick apology, but Peter always brushed it off knowing it was better than some normal person. Wade finished the fight and went home, still in the phone with Peter of course, they finished up their call around 2 a.m. and they both went to bed happy.

_________