LP - Peter the Neko

Ship of the shot: Loki x Peter

Warnings: Smut at the end of the chapter, I will add a warning, but it's not too graphic, it's on the "light" side of smut.

Other things: Peter is a neko, Loki is his master, calls him "daddy" a bit in this. Peter also wears "girl" clothes, as in skirts, underwear, and so on.

Enjoy!
________________

Peter sat on his legs, his hands between them. His fluffy white tail flicked slowly from side to side, and his contrasting gray, almost blue ears twitched at every sound. Peter had been waiting for his master, Loki, to get home from work for about an hour now. A pout etched on Peter's face, 'Master is late.' He thought to himself, after almost another hour of waiting he had give up and went to his own personal room. "Meanie." He mumbled to himself and got into bed curling up with his stuffed animal, a cute pale yellow fluffy duck.

Peter closed his eyes deciding a cat nap would fit his interests better than sulking for a late master. If Loki didn't seem to care, Peter wouldn't either. Then, after what seemed like moments but in reality was actually awhile later. Peter was being shaken awake, "Kitty, wake up darling." Mumbled the voice of the person who was waking him, it was Loki, Peter's master. Peter woke up and looked at Loki, then he scowled and looked away pouting. Loki raised a brow, "What's wrong Kitten, you've never given me that look before?" He asked and pet Peter's head, playing with his neko's hair.

Peter had to stop himself from purring and pointed to the small clock he had on the bedside drawer table. 10:34 p.m. it read, Loki was late by four hours now if he just walked in, and it seems that Loki did just get home, that means Loki was more than four hours late. Loki sighed understanding the issue, and what was wrong. "I'm sorry kitten, I should have called, or texted." He apologized softly, but Peter was still upset. A simple apology like that would not work on Peter and Loki knew that. "Have you eaten anything darling?" Loki asked, but Peter being the stubborn neko he was, he didn't respond and only stared at the wall pouting.

Loki sighed and kissed Peter's temple and got up to leave, Loki had reached the door and heard a small sniffle. Loki's heart dropped to his stomach and he instantly went back to Peter's side. "Kitten, why are you crying?" He asked crouching in front of his precious little neko. Peter turned away sniffling again, "Peter?" Loki asked and sat on the bed. Loki cupped Peter's cheek and turned the boy's head to look at him. "You have to talk to me or I can't make it better, Kitten." Loki said wiping tears, "Talk to me baby boy." Loki added and watched Peter. "Y-you leave me without goodbye, and don't come back until very late." Peter mumbled covering his face. "Daddy doesn't love Kitty anymore." Peter's voice broke, as he started to cry.

Loki frowned, "Baby... Of course I love you. Peter, I love you, you know that. I always come home to you, for you. I was late because I had a lot of work to do, and this morning I was running late, you were sleeping so nicely, I didn't want to wake you Peter. Wait- have you eaten today Peter?" Loki had moved Peter's hands and wiped the tears. Peter shook his head, "N-no, too upset, not hungry." Peter mumbled, and Loki sighed knowing it was his fault his baby hasn't eaten. Usually they had breakfast, and Loki would set something up for Peter for his lunch. Then Loki would come home ans make dinner for both of them and their schedules would repeat till the weekend. Loki had weekends off and they usually had dates on weekends. Sometimes they'd have movie nights during week day nights.

"Come on baby, let's get you something to eat." Loki said picking up Peter into his arms and carried peter to the kitchen setting the neko on the counter. Loki pecked Peter's lips softly and caressed Peter's cheek. "Hold on, I'll make you dinner." Loki smiled sadly, and Peter nodded rubbing his eyes. Loki went around the kitchen making something, it seemed like forever, till Loki had made Peter dinner. Loki held a bowl of his special mac n' cheese to Peter and, Peter happily took it and started to eat it. Loki always made the best home-made mac n' cheese for Peter, it was Peter's favourite that his master made. Peter's tail happily flicked side to side as he ate his very delicious dinner.

As Peter ate, Loki cleaned up the kitchen, soon both had finshed their tasks and it was time for bed. Peter brushed his teeth and changed into a new pair of underwear and one of Loki's shirts, then he climbed into bed with Loki. Peter purred when Loki started to play with Peter's hair. "I'm so sorry for not coming home on time and worrying you baby boy, you know I didn't do it on purpose right?" Loki asked Peter, Peter nodded. "Yes daddy, I know." Peter responded softly, and Loki smiled. Loki grabbed Peter's chin and kissed him softly. Peter hummed with content and cuddled closer as they kissed. They soon pulled apart and Peter closed his eyes, they both fell asleep.

_______ smut ________

Loki woke up early the next morning, he had to go to the bathroom and easily slipped from Peter's grip. After he did his business he stood watching Peter from the foot of the bed. Peter was laying on his stomach, his legs spread open, the shirt he was wearing drifted all the way up his chest. Peter's ass, and everything else was seen through Peter's sheer underwear. Loki licked his lips and slunked his way to the bed. He kissed slowly over Peter's thighs and got a soft hum in return. Loki caressed Peter's soft skin and kissed Peter's back. Peter was a soft sleeper, so Peter had woken pretty easy. "Da-dy?" Peter mumbled softly and rolled over for Loki. "Yes, little kitty, it's daddy." Loki spoke softly, and kissed over Peter's stomach. Peter hummed loving the soft kisses his daddy was giving him.

"Th-o earwy." 'So early' Loki presumed, Peter whined, before a moan erupted from Peter's mouth. Loki had taken Peter's nipple into his mouth and was sucking on it. "Mmph~ Daddy~" He moaned again. Loki chuckled and kissed Peter deeply, Peter lazily kissed back. The kiss quickly turned sloppy and needy. Peter needily pushed his hips against Loki's. Loki chuckled and squeezed Peter's ass with a tight grip, and his neko whimpered and moaned.

Next Loki stripped his little neko out of his underwear and shirt. Loki stripped himself and continued to kiss all over his whiney, needy little neko. Loki found it funny how his neko got desperate so fast and easy. Loki chuckled, "Roll over Darling let me prep you." He said calmly, and Peter who was too eager rolled over quickly. Loki grabbed the lube and a condom for himself. He spread the lube over his fingers and he got to work. Loki spread Peter open, pushing a finger to Peter's soft pink entrance. Peter let out a long soft moan, the moans wher cute and soft, only turning to loud and whorish moans as Loki added more fingers inside him.

"Daddy~" The neko cried out his tail wrapped around his owners arm. Peter begged for more, "Please daddy I need you.~" Peter was still really tired as his master messed with him, sleepy sex was a favourite of Peter's, it made him feel good. "Okay kitten, give daddy a moment." Loki calmed Peter's eagerness with a rub over the smallers prostate. That gave a loud moan, and Peter whined when he felt empty. Loki put on the condom, and teased Peter's entrance again but with his member. Peter pushed back against Loki, and Loki push in. "Oh fu-" Peter moaned and his eyes rolled back.

Loki waited a moment, until Peter adjusted, and nodded for Loki to start moving. That's what Loki did, he thrusted, rolling his hips gently. Loki let out a groan, but Peter moaned loudly. Peter continued to moan from soft, to loud as he got fucked. Loki was never rough with Peter unless he wanted it. Peter smiled lazily as Loki touched him, ans moaned as well.

Loki leaned down and kissed Peter, the kiss was sloppy, but lazy. Peter's favourite kisses, they often kissed like that because it was Peter's favourite. Soon both had gotten off, and they were panting. Loki pulled out slowly causing Peter to moan some more. Loki took off the condom and threw it away.

_________ End smut ________

They curled up together and and Peter was falling asleep again. "I love you." Loki said softly, Peter lazily smiled. "I love you too daddy." He mumbled and they kissed again. Loki played with Peter's hair and the neko purred with happiness. That day, was a special day for the two, it was their three year anniversary, ans Loki felt bad for not telling Peter the truth of what he was actually doing the night before. Loki was planning a special day for them, and asking for the day off. 'Today had a perfect start.' Loki smiled to himself as Peter fell asleep again.