3.Promise Life

6AM, meaning it's time for me to get up and go to school. I got out of bed, grab my towel from behind the door, and headed for the bathroom. I got undress and hop in the shower. I took a nice long clean shower. I love relaxing while the hot water runs over my beautiful body. I got out, dried off, and wrap my towel around me. I brush my teeth to get it pearly white. I left the bathroom to go back into my room. I lotion myself up, put on my boxers, T-shirt, and socks. Iron my clothes and got dressed.

I went into the Kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning Sweetie!" My mom said Smiling.

"Morning Mom." I said back.

"How was Miami Michael?"

"It was Great. I wish you could have come."

"Now Michael you know I couldn't I had school."

"I know mom I just want to see the accomplishments I made with everything I have done." I said sadly. She stops cooking and grab my face.

"Michael I'm already proud of you, you have become the man that I vision you to be my young street king." She said smiling.

"Thanks mom I love you."

"I love you too." We hug each other for a good 2 minutes. I grab some breakfast and ate. It was 7:13 and I was putting on my sweater and my book-bag. I grab my Beats and connected it to my phone. I pray with my mom and headed out the door. I called Janice to see where she at.

"Janice, you in Harlem?" I ask.

"Yeah baby I on 127th walking to the store. You want something?" she asks me.

"Nah I'm good Baby just meet me, so we can walk together."

"Okay Baby I love you."

"I love you too baby-girl." I hung up the phone and started walking to 129th. My school is one unique, different school. The thing about is that is the kids. The kids are fucking crazy like they just be doing dumb shit. I met Janice at the store. She jumped on me and kissed me. Her tonged was going far in my mouth.

"I know you happy to see me." I said smiling.

"I'm always happy to see you baby." She said blushing. We started walking to the school building.

"I'm glad Miami was a success." She said.

"Meaning me Keeping the title, or me being still alive?" I ask her with a smile.

"Both baby." She said laughing. We walked into the building through the first side entrance. We went upstairs to the fifth floor. This is how a regular morning in promise goes. We walk upstairs, sign in at the kiosk and go to homeroom. That what me and Janice did. I drop my book-bag in the room and went to my locker. Janice came a follow suit and watch me put my stuff away.

"Hey, the cutest couple in promise!" Makayla yelled.

"Do you always have to yelled?" I ask her.

"Of course, best-friend I'm happy today, surprisingly." She said.

"Aw Makayla I'm happy for you." Janice said smiling.

"Thanks Janice, at least someone happy." They both looked at me with a look meaning so you not going to say anything.

"I'm happy for you Makayla." I said smiling. We both gave each other a hug.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen." Tiffany said.

"Tiffany!" Makayla and Janice yelled and jump on her.

"Hey Tiffany." I said.

"You seem down Mike, is everything alright?" she asks me.