When They Did A Tribute To Kamille McKinney

(A/N: RIP Kamille 'Cupcake' McKinney. You are a beautiful little girl that's been gone way too soon. My prayers go out to your family as they grieve in this difficult time. To the two suspects, I HOPE YOU BOTH ROT IN HELL AND BE TORTURED BY PRISONERS!!! Sorry it's just making me feel so mad and sad for the family. I'm going to do a tribute to this beautiful angel that is gone now. If any of you want to comment, you can.)

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey begin to watch some TV as he heard the news that the remains of Kamille McKinney were found in a local landfill in Birmingham, Alabama. His heart breaks as his blood begin to boil as he see the suspects responsible for the kidnapping of the little angel.

"I HOPE YOU MONSTERS BURN IN HELL!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS MAKE ME SICK!! HOPE THE PRISONERS MAKE YOU YOUR BITCH!!!" Casey yelled

Lawrence also saw the news as he felt furious along with you as Casey decided to make a donation to the family on the GoFundMe page and he put a comment for the funeral which reads:

"I'm so sorry that your girl is gone. My heart goes out to you and please stay strong. I hope you all get justice for her and I know your beloved angel Cupcake is watching you right now. She's gone way too soon and she will be missed."

The comment have received a lot of likes and plenty of hearts as Lawrence patted Casey's back for doing something to help the family.

Captain Spaulding:

Georgina is now on the plane to Birmingham, Alabama with DollFace as Georgina got flowers for Kamille McKinney and a beautiful picture of her in a frame to donate to her family. As they arrive, Georgina got out of the plane and went to the McKinney family household and knock on the door. Kamille's mom answered with tears streaming down her face as Georgina looked at her.

"Mrs. McKinney, I'm so sorry on what happened to your daughter. For her funeral arrangements, I got you flowers and a picture of her." Georgina said

Georgina gave her the flowers and the picture frame as the mother hugged her as Georgina rubbed her back and teared up as well as she started to cry. The rest of her family noticed and DollFace gave them a nice shirts decorated with cupcake designs with Kamille's name on it. They all thanked them for these gifts as Georgina and DollFace both leave together to go to their hotel.

"I hope those monsters get beaten in jail." Georgina growled

"I want to hear their screams." DollFace said

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent along with Bridgette Near, Jacob Goodnight and even you are in Birmingham, Alabama as you heard the news about Kamille McKinney's remains being found. Your heart shattered for the family as you did a bake sale for the funeral arrangements as Bridgette Near along with Brent gave out some shirts that have pictures of Kamille with her smile. Her parents came over as they are in tears.

"Oh no no don't cry." You said

"Here I got special shirts just for you." Brent said

Brent gave the parents the shirts as they both thanked them and hugged them as Brent hugged back.

"We will put the money to your funeral arrangements." Brent said

"Thank you so much." Kamille's mom said

You smiled as Jacob Goodnight whispered in your ear as you nodded while growling in anger which made Bridgette along with Brent looking at you.

"Dad and mom, what's wrong?" Brent asked

"I hope those scumbags are going to be tortured by those prisoners every day!" You said

"We will let them burn in hell." Brent snarled