How the Kids Celebrate Their Birthday

Lawrence Gordon:

Casey felt happy that it is his birthday as Lawrence smiled and let him celebrate it with his boyfriend as Jay Weinberg took him with a blindfold on his face. You felt curious as Jay removes the blindfold as Casey gasped as he saw plenty of Slipknot members.

"Yay!! Wait Jay how did they know it's my birthday?" Casey asked

"Oh I just told them." Jay chuckled

"Happy birthday Casey." Mick said while patting his back

"I see that you're dating our drummer." Corey Taylor grinned

Casey giggles as Jay begin to take him to a nice restaurant as he begin to eat with him as Casey felt very happy. At the concert, Jay begin to play the drums as Casey rock his head as Lawrence is right next to him.

"Now I would like to bring out a very special guest out onstage. Give it up for Casey!" Corey Taylor said

As Casey got onstage, Lawrence came with a cake with a black frosting that have the words 'Happy Birthday' on it. The crowd begin to sing happy birthday as you smiled and take a picture as Casey felt happy as he blow out the candle as Jay came over and kiss his lips as the band cheers as some of the fans made a few wolf whistles. Casey smiled as he have the best birthday ever.

Captain Spaulding:

Georgina is now with Captain Spaulding at a restaurant with DollFace for her birthday as you smiled and joined in as she have some roasted chicken with some vegetables as Spaulding got some tutti frutti ice cream. You smiled as Georgina then got a red velvet cake as you begin to sing happy birthday as Georgina smiles and blew out the candle. You smiled as the staff take a picture of her with her dad as she felt happy that she got the best birthday ever.

Jacob Goodnight:

Brent is hearing Bridgette Near singing happy birthday while holding a tray with a stack of pancakes with sausages and scrambled eggs as Brent smiled and give her a kiss on the lips.

"Babe you don't have to." Brent chuckled

"Oh but I want to. You are my boyfriend after all." Bridgette smiled

Brent smiles as he begin to eat his pancakes as he felt very happy as Bridgette then take him to go to Vidcon as every fan begin to cheer as Bridgette smiled as Brent thanked them as he got plenty of presents as he smiled and thank each fan. He smiled as he felt very happy that he have the best birthday ever.

LookSee:

Max is now at a scary attraction called Knott's scary farm with Art The Clown as LookSee followed him while making a few demonic roars and purrs as he love the place as they went to the maze called Dark Ride. As Max begin to come inside, the actors and actresses begin to scare Max which made him flinch a few times as he knows the actors are scaring him. After the Dark Ride, they begin to see some monsters at CarnEVIL who are clowns as they got a big cake as all the actors and actresses begin to sing happy birthday as Max smiled and got the cake with a smile on his face. He blew out the candle as everyone cheered as he smiled as he have the best birthday ever.

David:

As Steven is at the Slipknot concert with Matthew Santero, Matthew begin to head bang to the song Sulfur with the others as Steven also head bang as well.

"Today is Steven's birthday. It's a very special day for him. Come on up here Steven!" Corey Taylor said

As Steven went onstage, Sid Wilson got out a cake as it have a vampire design as Corey sang happy birthday to him as Steven smiled as he blow out the candle with a smile on his face. After the concert, he shared it with Matthew as he love the cake.