Chapter 1- Arrived at the Castle

Start from the beginning

She was a girl with blue dress. She is blonde, too. Yes, she is gorgeous.

Me: Uh, hey! I am Aurianna.

Sybil: Aurianna...Hmm...You are the girl that he keeps pointing me.

Me: Who's he?

Sybil: Seems like you shouldn't know that right now. I am Sybil, anyways.

Me: Sybil. I love that name.

Sybil: Oh, whatever. My room is right there and yours is on this side. Don't forget your room keys anywhere. Goodluck with pink.

Me: Pink..I don't really like pink.

Sybil: Good to know. I am about to order a new paint to repaint the room, because i hate pink. I can also get you a new paint, if you want. Tell me, what color would you like.

Me: Any pastel color...just not pink.

Sybil: Right, every pastel color coming up. 

AFTER SHE FINISHED CALLING THROUGH HER PHONE, SOMEONE SUDDENLY RANG ON OUR DORM'S DOORBELL THEN DELIVERED SOME PAINT. Without further ado, Sybil quickly painted my room pastel green and blue. Actually, it looked better. Few minutes passed (not an hour), she finally finished and let me in her room, at last. I noticed she drew on the wall some designs. Didn't know that she is a good artist, at least.

Sybil: I hope it looked better than before. Rate it the best, as a payment for me.

Me: Obviously, 11 out of 10. Not regretting the rating. I love it, Sybil!

Sybil: Ha!  I know you do but please don't say my name after "i love it". It sort of cringes me, a bit. Now, go unpack your clothes and put them on your dressers. And put some paintings on your room to make it happier. It looks boring, by the way, no offense.

Me: I know, it is boring. But, thanks!

Sybil: Talk to you, later. 

-------------------------

SYBIL SEEMS LIKE A GORGEOUS GIRL. What's better is that she is a great artist, and her personality is chill and too honest. I like her. And i hope that we could be friends, at least, not enemies. I mean, i don't want my roommate to be my enemy. And i know that we would get along.

What i noticed in my room is that it has a lot of books about fairies and magics that i can read

What i noticed in my room is that it has a lot of books about fairies and magics that i can read. Maybe, it would help my knowledge about fairies higher. i love learning new stuffs! 

I noticed that it was getting late and i need to eat my dinner and sleep early for the first day of class tomorrow. I ain't wasting my time tonight. 

I finally unpacked my clothes then walked out of my room to get some plates for the food that i will serve today, and that's when i saw Sybil cooking food already.