Chapter 29

Amy's POV

.....I walked through the palace in my amazing outfit my adorable little sister made for me because I need to find people.

"Now where is that adorable wolf of mine?" I thought to myself as I walked through the castle wearing my new dragon pendant

"Now where is that adorable wolf of mine?" I thought to myself as I walked through the castle wearing my new dragon pendant. Storm was overjoyed that I have something now to keep things controlled.

I reached the throne room and heard voices.

"I'll come back to here later. Where is he?" 

I walked to my study and saw a note from Fenrir.

It basically said he was out looking for something with the pups. Which made me smile because he's coping with everything unlike me.

I opened the doors to my balcony in my office that overlooks the castle grounds. My hair was flowing in the high pony-tail I put it in since well....let down it reaches my waist. Yeah, I have long hair but I take care of it and love everything in my life. I looked down and saw the family I cherish: Zen, Izanna, Kiki, Obi, Mitsuhide, Jaxon, the pups, Fenrir and Shuki. My family and friends. 

Jaxon's ear twitched to my direction so that's when I remembered the damn ability he has

"Uncle I know you can see me with that damn ability of yours but don't say a thing please. I'm coming now"

"I won't say a word Amy" Best uncle ever.

I walked back inside then down the main stairs out to where I saw everyone.

Jaxon turned to me and damn did he look amazing. He had on his own clothes. No armor. He also held out his arms so I got the hint then ran into his embrace.

"Never give me a fright like that again OK?" He asked me.

"I won't." then he spotted my pendant.

"Khali gave it to me. Her dad made it so it keeps Storm and I at bay whenever my anger levels sky rocket." I explained then Loah saw me.

"MOM!" He shouted in joy then ran into my arms.

"THANK GOD YOU'RE ALIVE! I thought you died!" Loah told me then I set him down and got on my knees to him.

"How do you think I felt? When you found me I was genuinely struggling to get any air in or out of my lungs. It was like Spirit kicked me in the chest 5 times over. But now I'm back and ready to marry your dad next Saturday. You three excited for it?" I asked my son.

"YOU BET! Can I bring the rings up to you and dad during the ceremony please?"

"Of course you can! Zoe do you and Layla want to be flower girls for it?" I asked them.

"YES PLEASE!" They replied loudly.

"Its great to see you again. Khaleesi filled me in briefly as she walked to her castle with a boy. Has she finally gotten a boyfriend? His hair was jet black and yellow"