chap:13

cool with all the thugs cause my nigga taught me gang signs 🕺🏽
____________________________________________________________
mel-

wth.just.happened.
2days later

i was currently walking through the halls of my school yeah ik i'm on break but i forgot my book so i gotta pick it up. It was 7 in the morning and after this i was going to the 'trap'. lmao.

why is it always called trap. like come on be more original 🌚.
w.e.

i knocked on the door and walked in as he looked up.

"oh hello Melody there over there on your desk" he said looking back down and his work.

i walked over and grabbed them making my way to the door

"hey melody sorry to bother you but i have a question" Mr. smith said
i turned around looking at him waiting for his question while watching the clock..

"why don't you ever speak" he asked leaning back in his chair. i thought about it for a second and looked at him again before speaking.

"i just never had nothing good to say i guess" i said quietly shifting my weight on my feet.

"ohh okay" he spoke sensing my nervousness "have a good break" he said going back to his work.

i practically ran out of his class going to my car. once in there i pulled up the directions to the trap.

my brother wanted me to come there. he said even if i wasn't going to get into the family business i should at least be comfortable coming there. in case anything or anyone decided to pop off.

i didn't know what to expect or who was going to be there so i had just put on a light blue hoodie, along with some leggings. I had black vans on as well and my hair was in a slick back bun.
-
soon enough i was at this place. i got out and every so slowly walked in.
"wassup mamia" a random dope head said to me.

i just walked past him not dealing with it today. i turned a couple corners soon seeing i was dead lost this wasn't a "trap" this was a mansion.

i keep looking around when i ran into a couple actually doing it in the hall way. i just turned around not wanting to see it planing on running to my car.

but before i could i bumped into a hard surface.

"you lost" i looked up to see d as he flashed his one million dollar smile. all these feelings came rushing into me while looking at him.

"come on. let me get you to your brothers." he said grabbing my hand walking me.
butterflies came in my stomach as he started rubbing circles on my hand for sure to mess with me.
i stanched my hand causing him to laugh loudly. as we continued to walk.
-
"hey sis" khail said rolling a blunt passing it to ray
see i told you. ray is like one of the boys. like the sister the never had.
i waved in response to him.
"okay we gotta talk"
who knew those 4 simple words could change my life forever