<>

"Do you think I'll be a good mother?" Chloe asks me.

"You'd be an amazing mother. You know Chloe... if that's what you want to do, I'll help you."

"Help me?" She chuckles. "What about Jade. Your girlfriend?"

"I'll help her understand. I'll bring her around. She loves kids. She'd love to help."

"But what if people think it's yours?"

"We'll burn that bridge when we get there."

"And you'd just give up football? And I'd give up cheerleading? I couldn't go away to college. Especially not full time. But I don't ever want to be a cheerleader again. And I don't want to be a mom. Not now. Maybe not ever... maybe someday... just not now."

"Okay

"Okay."

"You think it's bad." She assumes.

"No. I think it's right." She chuckles.

"You'd say that to whatever I decide."

"Yes I would."

"Does Jade know you're here?" I shake my head.

"She thinks I'm at the gym."

"This isn't good Zach. Sneaking behind her back, lying to her."

"She'd never let me come see you. And you need support." I take her hand. "I want to be here. She can't stop me."

<>

Jade Adams

I'm laying on the couch watching TV when Deran opens the front door and lets Lauren in.

"Hey Lauren." I call out.

"Hey Jade." She says back. I really like Lauren. She's really cool and she's super gorgeous.

I'm glad Deren has someone

"Are you going out with Zach today?" Deren asks me.

"Not right now. He's at the gym."