𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚; 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩.

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●

gabsbrew my boyfriend's a skater boy and i'm not even mad because why would i be

liked by oaktrey and 143,930 others.
tagged; @oaktrey

view all comments.

username she knows what she's doing

oaktrey my girlfriend's an absolute stunner and i'm not even mad because why would i be

username Wowzaaaa😍😍

username Sheeeeesh

username 🤩🤩💓💓💓

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■
𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧: "𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧" 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙖𝙡𝙖.
■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

●・○・●・○・●・○・●・○・●
𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙮'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫.

"You can stay here," Delilah said, biting her lip as she saw me looking around the lobby in awe, wondering what I should do. 

"No. I mean it's... really great. But I promised I'd live with you and Gabs, and that's what I intend on doing." I took both her hands and gave them a squeeze.

"No, really." Delilah sighed, "If I were you, I would stay here. This is crazy oppturinty, Haze." 

"I know, but what about you and Gabs?" I frowned, "I promised you."

"I'm sure Gabs would be fine, I will be too. I mean, we can still see you all the time, right? Maybe Ley and Finn could move in?" 

"Are you sure you're fine with it?" I sighed.

"Of course I am." Delilah smiled, "Live your dreams. Please." 

"It'll get a bit lonely." I frowned. I knew they would never move out from their beloved apartment, they would stay there forever if they could. They found that apartment after months of searching, and they love it so much I couldn't ask them to move out. 

"Maybe you could find someone to change that." Delilah winked, nudging me.

"Maybe." I gave her a small smile.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting." The woman walked over, "But have you decided?" 

I looked at Delilah, for any last-minute objections, but she nodded and squeezed my hand tightly. I looked back at the woman.