"I was 13. He was 11." I stated then she stood up and used her magic to change her outfit and HOLY CRAP did she look EPIC!

" I stated then she stood up and used her magic to change her outfit and HOLY CRAP did she look EPIC!

(I know it's daybreak/dark-brine but the outfit is what Amy has on. God I love this picture!)

"Where did you get that outfit? You look amazing!"

"Hm? This thing? Lelani made it for me for my 21st birthday." she told me then walked like her vision was back.

"I take it your eyesight is back to normal?"

"It sure is. Just needed time to adjust to normal. C'mon we have a wedding to finalize don't we?" Amy asked with a compassionate smile.

"We sure do. *remembers* OH! I almost forgot. I got something made for ya!" I told her then put on the pendant.

 I got something made for ya!" I told her then put on the pendant

"I asked my dad to make it for you. As long as you have it on your dragon hybrid form stays hidden even if your temper goes insane. Take it off and all hell breaks lose in the form of that dragon hybrid side of ya" I told her with a wink.

We got to her study then I saw dad.

"Father?"

"King Drogo?"

Amy's POV

Khali's dad was right in front of me with a woman beside him.

"Mother? Is something wrong?" Khali asked her.

I was about to step out but Khali stopped me.

"Huh?"

"Stay please. If things go weird I want a friend here with me." Khali told me through the mind link we have.

"Nothing's wrong dear. Frankly quite the opposite. Your dad and I have a surprise. One I believe you will love." The woman told her.

"Forgive me for asking but what's your name. I know King Drogo since Khaleesi here told me her dad's name but she never said her mother." I asked politely.

"Hm? Oh my name is Rochelle. A pleasure to meet the blood fire dragon hybrid in person. What's your name?"

"My name is Crown Princess Amy Shadow of Mythalia your highness. Though after next Saturday I will be Crown Princess Amy Grey-Wolf since I'm marrying the love of my life and the father of my three children: Crown Prince Fenrir Grey-Wolf of the Northern Wolf Tribe" I explained with a curtsy. Rochelle smiled at me.

"So what's the surprise?" Khali asked then parents stepped to the side revealing a boy in the middle.

He was so similar to Khali. They had the same eye color but his hair was jet black and yellow compared to Khali's jet black and orange.

"*tears up* D....D....DANNY?!" Khali asked in shock.

So this is her little brother? She's 33 now since she is 5 years older than me. Which means he should be 31 if there is a two year age gap between the dragon siblings.

"Yes. It's me Khali. Our royal wizard found a way to bring me back to life. Oh sister I missed you so much" Danny told her. I was smiling same to her parents as Khali ran into her brother's arms.

"Prince Danny to say she missed you would be an understatement. She always spoke highly of you to me and the other members of the Shadow Demon Clan. I'm Amy by the way. Crown Princess Amy Shadow of Mythalia." I told him. Khali let him go to hug her parents then he walked over to me.

"A pleasure to meet the Phoenix herself. Word is Storm the Blood Fire Dragon is your mentor making you the hybrid yes?"

"Yeah I am. Well I'll leave the four of you to bond again. I have to go meet up with my fiance to finalize plans for our wedding next Saturday and all of you are welcome to come to the whole thing. Khali when you get the chance could you?"

"Pass on the word? *Amy nods* heh. You got it Amy" Khali told me then the four of them returned to their castle in the spirit world whilst I went to find my wolf.....