Episode 8- Shrill Parks

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding me?!" Dave screamed. He stared at the massive contraption made of steel and wires in front of him.

"It's a... roller coaster?" Samey asked.

"It's weak, that's what it is." Topher said.

"Shut up Topher." Chris said. "Anyways, this challenge is all about your stomachs. I did set you up, Noah. The team with the least amount of people who puke wins this challenge. Watch this."

The coaster started. Blaineley sat between Mike and Zoey in the first seat. It began its trek uphill, before falling at almost a 180 degree angle. It had three bunny hops. It then went for a 360, before going upside down in a loop and returning to the beginning of the track. It jumped when it returned.

"Chris why us..." Mike asked, passing out.

"Alrighty. Team Alligators, you're up first."

[Confessional- Scarlett]
"Oh come on! At least we're not first I mean come on!" Scarlett put a hand on her stomach. "I have an extremely weak stomach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Team Tough Alligators climbed into the cars. It had only enough room for two in each seat. Rodney and Ella was in the back car, then Dawn and Trent, Noah and Sierra in car two, and Cody and Jo in the front.

The coaster jumped when it started. Ella hit her stomach on the bar in front of her. She turned and puked over the side of the car.

"And Ella's out!" Chris said. Rodney patted her back as Ella sighed.

[Confessional- Jo]
"Those two are a powerhouse team. I need to separate them."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sierra had puked on Noah, and vice versa during the drop. Trent threw up during the 360, as did Cody and Dawn. By the end of their run, only Jo and Rodney hadn't puked.

Sierra grabbed Cody and pulled him into her car. She started hugging him and he tried getting away.

Jo turned around and stared at the weirdos. The cars jumped and Jo was launched out. She landed, face first, in a bush.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, Jo's in the infirmary, so I'm giving 1 point for the Alligators!" Chris said.

The Crocodiles got into their cars. Samey and Topher in the back, Dave and LeShawnna, Scarlett and Staci, and Dakota and Courtney up front.

It was the drop before anyone puked. Staci puked on Scarlett, who in turn puked on her. Dave, grossed out by this, puked over the side of the car.

Samey threw up at the 360, where Topher also threw up. They finished the run with a score of 3-1, so the Alligators would be sending someone home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella walked back to the cabin. She knew she would be going home next. She had already packed her stuff.

She felt a pair of arms wrap around her. They pulled her close and embraced her in a hug. She turned.

"Oh. Hello Rodney..." She said, sadly.

"Ella, what's wrong?!" Rodney asked.

"Oh. Nothing. I'm just worried about tonight." Ella replied.

"Don't be. I'm sure they'll keep you around. In fact, they want me to tell you who were voting off tonight." Rodney said. He whispered a name to Ella.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney had laid out on the beach. She decided to celebrate the win by taking it easy and just sleeping in the sun.

She heard a noise and looked up. She gasped.