The day passed with the two women talking extensively about whatever happened to cross their minds. Lauren grew very impressed with Camila's wit, self-confidence and openness. The conversation occasionally veered into the realm of flirtatiousness but the two kept it light and fun. Lauren had to admit that she was losing track of her troubles. In just two quick days, she had gone from feeling completely alone to feeling like, at the very least, she had a regular bar and a good friend.

Again Lauren stayed at O'Flaherty's the entire day and, when she made her exit, promised to return the next day. She knew, as she took one last look at the girl behind the bar, that she'd be there on both of her last days of leave.

"C'mon, seriously, Daddy?" Camila asked.

As expected, Lauren had returned the next day to the pub and had immediately gotten back into her normal rhythm with Camila. Lauren drank and the two of them traded stories and jokes. For the first time, Jim was not occupying the seat at the other end of the bar and the two women were the establishment's sole occupants. Because of this, their conversation had turned far more personal. They had been trading stories of particularly memorable sexual encounters when Lauren had started one of her own, one designed to highlight how incredible sex could be with the right person. Lauren had not yet given up on the idea of bedding Camila and wanted to tell a story to put Camila on the spot.

"Yeah, a few times." Lauren shrugged. "Get a girl hot enough, fuck her well enough, sometimes she calls you daddy."

"Huh, weird," Camila said as she threw her bar towel over her shoulder.

"You've never heard of a girl saying that during sex?" Lauren asked. She knew it wasn't the most common thing in the world but she knew it shouldn't have shocked anyone as seemingly open as Camila.

"No, I've heard of it before," Camila said, "I've just never heard of a woman calling another woman it. Doesn't that, I don't know, contravene the lesbian/feminist bible? Attach masculine terminology to a feminist act?"

"Reclaimed as gender-neutral I suppose," Lauren said, sipping her beer with a sly smile. If she didn't know better, she'd have sworn she saw a twinkle in Camila's bright brown eyes as the topic was discussed,

"It's a powerful thing," Lauren continued. "An acknowledgement of submission or, I don't know, just how completely a strong woman can rock your world,"

"And you like that, don't you?" Camila asked turning towards the beer fridge,. "I don't seek it out or anything," Lauren said, finishing her beer. "But, hey, I can fuck as well as any guy. I certainly don't mind the admission of just how solidly I rang a girl's bell,"

"Ah, so that's it," Camila said, putting the beer down in front of Lauren.

Lauren looked at her quizzically as Camila leaned in towards her. Camila was close enough for Lauren to smell again, that same heady rush of vanilla and what she had placed as jasmine. Camila was close enough for Lauren to reach out, grab and kiss. She had to fight the urge with everything she had.

"You picture picking up some straight girl," Camila's eyes narrowed as she continued, her voice softening to a breathy purr, "seducing her to your wicked ways with your lesbian wiles, then, in the throes of her unbelievable ecstasy she calls you daddy."

Lauren had to hold back a lump in her throat and grip her beer tightly. The slim, stacked barmaid's seductive tone and look was easily the sexiest thing that Lauren had ever seen. When Camila had practically moaned the word 'daddy,' Lauren had worried she'd completely lose control.

"Acknowledging that you've fucked her better than any man ever has or even could," Camila finished, her face almost looking as if it were in the throes of the very ecstasy she was describing.

"Something like that," Lauren managed to get out. Camila's large, soft lips were just inches from her face now. Lauren wanted to bite them, to suck one into her mouth as she wrestled the girl to the floor and gave Camila some first hand knowledge of the subject. As she was lost in the fantasy, however, Camila leaned back from where she'd been leaning over the bar, her look and tone reverting to usual.

"Nah, I just don't buy it." Camila shook her head definitively. "I mean, it strikes me as something a little hot to say if you're trying to get a guy to knock you up maybe, but not a chick."

Lauren had to catch her breath. She caught a wink from Camila and had to collect herself. Lauren had told the story intending to get Camila to contemplate how great sex with Lauren could be and, as she typically did, Camila had completely turned the tables on her.

Camila caught the look on Lauren's face and laughed. "Jauregui, I gotta say," Camila chuckled, "it's been a blast having you around,"

"Yeah, a blast." Lauren nodded, still feeling the hard on between her legs and heat in her chest.