Chapter 8 - Xu Minhao

" Xu Minhao!!!!" Zhao Lifei shouted Xu Minhao name. 

" Why are you looking for me, where's Junhao?" asked Xu Minhao who was packing his stall. 

Zhao Lifei touch his chest. He couldn't breathe well as he running to Xu Minhao. " Xu Junhao being kidnapped" 

 " What? Who kidnapped him?" Asked Xu Minhao.

" I just leave him for a moment. I do see a young boy give him the flower. After he smelled the flowers, he seem to be drunk. Then, a few man came and take him away" said Zhao Lifei.

" Then, you just watch them kidnapped him?" asked Xu Minhao

" I'm not a fighter, I don't know what to do, I run to you." said Zhao Lifei. He feels guilty

" Take me there." 

" All right." Xu Minhao follow Zhao Lifei.

" Xu Minhao follow Zhao Lifei

(Picture of Xu Minhao)

Zhao Lifei is shocked to see the change in Xu Minhao's appearance. He didn't dare to ask. As the arrive, they saw Xu Junhao trapped in a net that had been seized by a spell.

" Hey, you. Can you help me?" Xu Minhao call Zhao Lifei 'you', as he didn't know Zhao Lifei's name

" Yes"

" Look, the rock that ties the net, please push it away, I can't touch it. It has a spell on it."

" Are the two..."

" We are foxes. Why? Do you afraid of us?" 

" Nope. Junhao, so good to me, to me he is more human than I am. I'm not afraid. I want to be his friend"

" He will be glad if he hears this, he always want to make a contact with humans."

Zhao Lifei smile" All right then, I'm going now. " 

" Be careful."

" Em, thank you." Said Zhao Lifei.

Zhao Lifei, hide behind the rock near Xu Junhao. Seeing that no one was near Xu Junhao, he push the rocks that tied the net. The spell broken. Xu Junhao get out from the net.

" Hoi, who is it?" shouted one of the guards.

" Junhao, hurry up." said Zhao Lifei. He grabbed Xu Junhao's weak body. He then run towards Xu Minhao.

" You take Junhao and run far away." Xu Minhao said.

"  Wait, Minhao. Let's run together. They're too strong, you can't beat them." said Xu Junhao. He can't stand still because of the drug.

" Go now!!" Xu Minhao asking Xu Junhao to go.

After he see a group of men chased after them, he knocks Xu Junhao's neck causing Xu Junhao to faint. Zhao Lifei surprised to see Xu Minhao hit Xu Junhao.

" Hey you, I don't remember your name, but please take care of him. Take him as far as you can."

Zhao Lifei smiled " I'll take care of him until you come. You should come back for him." Then he supported Xu Junhao on his shoulder. He trying to run as fast as he can.

Xu Minhao, fighting with the guards who chased after Xu Minhao. He tries to delay the guard from chasing Xu Junhao.

" It's fine not to chase the other one, just catch this one," All of them hear the voice from distant. It the shaman. Xu Minhao felt the aura of the shaman. The shaman is strong. 

He's worried about Xu Junhao. Please, go faraway and don't come back.

" Where are we?" asked Xu Junhao after revive from fainting. Zhao Lifei didn't answer.

" Wait, why can't I hear Minhao's heartbeat?" Said Xu Junhao again.

" Can you hear his heartbeat?" asked Zhao Lifei.

" Yes, I can hear it. We're connected. What happened, Lifei?" asked Xu Junhao, he feel his neck's hurt

" You fainted, he told me to bring you faraway from village."

" No, I want to turn back. He needs me."  Xu Junhao is crying.

" What happen, why do you cry? I don't understand?" asked Zhao Lifei. Xu Minhao will be alright. He will come here as fast as he can.

" Something has happened to him. I can't hear his heart beating anymore." Without waiting for Zhao Lifei's reaction, Xu Junhao had knocked Zhao Lifei to fainted.

"Sorry, Lifei. I didn't hit you on purpose."

" Sir, Lord Li has come."

" Bring him here." said the Shaman.

" I came as you told me too. I've bring the money with me."

" Now, take this tonic and give your son to drink this." said the Shaman.

" What is this?" said Li Hao Kun

" Don't we have made agreement that you'll never asked where we get it."

" Fine, I'll let my son drink this. But if anything happen, you would better be prepared."

" It will never failed." said the Shaman

At Li's family resident

" My lord, look at his fever, his fever have gone. The bruised and boil are gone too." Li YuFeng crying happily.

" That shaman is an incredible person. All the doctor have runaway, but he stayed to save our's son live." For this past month, Li Hao Kun trying his best to save his dying son. Several doctor have come, none of them can help him.

" How did such a divine thing happen" said Li Yufeng

" It's a miracle."