Nine.

A/N: y'all seen it coming.
Location - Disney World

Your POV

"Alright, monsters. There are a lot of people here. I do not want you all roaming around without an adult with you. No talking to strangers and no leaving with strangers. If it's not me, Janelle or Sydney, you don't go with them. Do you all understand?" I asked them.

"Yes, Auntie," they said in unison.

"Do you wanna take the monorail or the ferry?" I asked.

"Monorail. The ferry takes forever," Justice said as I parked the car and turned it off. I got out and helped them get out. Justice stood right next to me and leaned up against my leg. Janelle walked over to us and grabbed Justice's hand.

"Justice," Addison said excitedly making Justice let go of her mother's hand and walk over to her.

"You okay?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Actually, we need to talk," she said.

"Do you remember that one time we had sex before I made things official with your brother?" she asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"He isn't her father," she mumbled. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Then that makes me her parent," I said, "why would you keep this from me?"

"I didn't want to upset your brother. Plus you were only eighteen at the time."

"So what, Janelle? The most important person in my life has felt like nothing for the past six years. She had been covered in bruises by a man that doesn't love her when she could've had me this whole time," I told her.

"Y/N, I'm so-"

"Auntie, mommy, hurry up!" Justice yelled out. I walked over to her and picked her up before throwing her over my shoulder.

"Not this again," Justice playfully groaned as I walked towards the entrance.

"We gotta wait for mommy," she said and I stopped. When Janelle got close by, I started walking again. I was aggravated and upset.

"Auntie, can I get down?" Justice asked me and I shook my head, but put her down. She held my hand and stopped. She waited for Janelle to catch up and held her hand, too. Janelle looked at me with an apologetic look on her face making me roll my eyes.

"What do you wanna do first, Justice?" I asked her and she giggled.

"I wanna eat. I'm hungry, man," she replied. The woman scanned our tickets and we went in. Syd and her kids were waiting for us.

"Hurry up. The monorail is about to leave," Addison said and we sped walked to them. We got on the monorail and took a seat. Justice sat in my lap looking out the window.

"Wow, look," she said pointing at random things.

"I see it, baby," I told her and she smiled.

"Can we stay here forever?" she asked me.

"I don't think the workers would like that," I said and she giggled.

"Yeah, you right," she said making me laugh. I felt Janelles gaze on us, but I chose to ignore it.

The monorail finally came to a stop and we got off. The woman scanned our tickets again, did some fingerprint shit and checked my bag with my camera in it. We got in the park and the first thing Justice wanted to do is get a Goofy hat, so we did. Addison got a Minnie one and the boys got Woody's cowboy hat.