Kiss ke Baad???..

Start from the beginning

Cabir: Exactly...

And hearing this Manik looked at them as if he was a kid whose mother caught him stealing his favourite candy...

Abhi:(faking confusion) But Manik why did you said that "it's nthg like that" and all...

Cabir: Exactly... Why did you said that you weren't about to kiss Your Lilliput???

Manik:(shuttering) Ahhh woo... Wo nthg... I ..I thought that.... You guys were talking... 'bout me... So...

Abhi: But why will we say anything like this bout u Manik????

Cabir: Haa and when you know that nthg this sort of had happened b/w you and Your Lilliput then why you gave explanation... Bolo bolo????

Manik: Ahhh I...

Abhi:(cutting) Ha Manik bol Naa... Orrrrrrr really smthg happened like.... You were really about to kiss her ...

Cabir: Ohhhh that's why you were sounding so pissed when we called you???

Abhi: Kya yaar Manik you should have msgd us that don't call you...

Cabir: Haaa phir your kiss would haven't miss....

Manik:(angirly) Just Shut up Duffers... I said na nthg like that happened...

Abhi: Acha toh why you said that sentence...???

Manik: Woo...wo I thought since m your favourite target these days so you were teasing me...

Cabir: Arrre Manik we will tease you but for that thing which happens not for those thing which never happened??? Now see that kiss happened?? No na it doesn't happened so why will we tease you for that which haven't happened?? Haa if kiss would have happened na then toh it would have happened so we would have teased you.... Huh.. samjha...

He looked forward to saw Both Manik and Abhi were shooting daggers at him and he raised his eyebrows and asked again...

Cabir: Samjha????

Manik:(nodding) No... Nahi samjha...

Cabir: Kya???

Manik: Yahi ki Why You Happened In This World???

Cabir:(nodding) Well that's a question too... And that too a KBC 7 Crore Question... (Chuckled) Imagine Amitabh Bachchan saying.... "Hayimnnn Another question for 7 Crore is Why Cabir Dhawan Happened In This World?? And the options are.. A. For Manik B. For Food C. For Charity and D. For Creating a New Impact on the world.... " hehe though I found every answer correct but the D one one appropriate Naa.. *Lol*

Abhi chuckled at his Drama while Manik smiled sarcastically and spoke...

Manik: Cabir you know what??? Yesterday I read a quote....

Cabir:(curious) Aacha kya tha???

Manik: That read that a funny person can be killed easily.... You know why???