🌸| Chapter 9

The yuujo stared at the clean and folded haori the young lord gave to her. It has been three days since the banquet was actually held, and so far, nothing major had happened. She was pondering about a lot of things, especially about the young lord's offer to him.

Maybe, just maybe, he successfully pulled her a little bit to his side.

While thinking, a voice suddenly called her from the other side of the Shoji doors. "Yuki-sama, you are being summoned in the meeting room by a samurai named Kirishima Ejiro-sama." A kamuro informed her of the sudden arrival of the young samurai.

Kirishima Ejirou, the right-hand bodyguard of Izuku and a loyal friend of Bakugo since they studied *kendo in the same dojo.

The yuujo and he met a year ago and easily became friends, not because the yuujo wanted to, but because Kirishima was over to the top when it comes to communicating to people. Even the Winter Flower, who was supposed to be silent at times, enjoy his company because he slightly matches Izuku's enthusiasm and jolly personality. But truth to be told, Kirishima is more fiery and passionate compared to Midoriya who has more of a gentle personality than an optimistic one.

The silver-headed yuujo turned her head to the door. She nodded and hid the haori in her closet before answering. "Tell him that I will go to him. Just wait for a few minutes so I can prepare."

The kamuro from the other side bowed and replied, "Understood." Then she left to deliver the message. The yuujo then clipped her hair and put on some garments over her thin layer of kimono, before going out to see her friend.

When she arrived, she was greeted by the red-headed male with a huge grin and a deep bow. "Good afternoon, mi'lady! I see you are beautiful and exquisite as always!"

Most of the times, when someone compliments the Winter Flower, she would always put up a cold look and ignore it, because somehow those annoy her. But when Ejirou does this, she can help but appreciate the samurai's words because she felt how it's filled with thoughtfulness and sincerity. So when the yuujo sat down across Ejirou, she dipped her head and gave him a light smile. "Thank you as always, Kirishima-san."

Ejirou blushed while smiling, a little bit flattered because of the yuujo's gentle voice. Then he shook his embarrassment away before digging something in his sleeves and then took out a rolled paper.

"Midoriya-sama wants this to be delivered to you, mi'lady. My lord said that it is about the information you have askin' for a long time. I believe something about the list of the lords in the whole Edo?" Ejirou stated before handing the scroll to the yuujo before him. The silver-headed female untied the scroll and read it, nodding.

"Thank you for your work, Ejirou. I hope I can count on you next time too." She said, bowing her head and kept the scroll in her sleeves.

The samurai shook his head, giving the yuujo a sheepish grin. "It is no problem, mi'lady! It's just a small thing for me to do, and I am used to it! I do hope to see you again soon, mi'lady. I need to attend to my duties since my work here is done."

She nodded. "Tell Izuku for me that he should give you at least a piece of dessert such a mochi. You deserve it because of your loyalty."

Ejiro laughed. "There's no need, mi'lady!" Then he pounded his fist against his chest and grinned ear to ear. "This is a manly job thay a manly man like me should take serious! For now, I will take my leave so I bid you goodbye, Yuki-sama. I hope we can meet again."

"I hope so too. Thank you once again and take care." The samurai soon left the room, leaving the yuujo all by herself. She stayed there for a little while, peering out the window to see the orange sky and the sun dipping in the horizon. What a view...truly is.