Just A While Longer

I really just want to return home to handle my business. I have to keep my money right and my destination in sight. I have just a little while longer. Hard work and dedication; blood, sweat and tears; and early mornings and restless nights are the sacrifices I am willing to make.

Dear old friends,
    Thank you for entering my door and bringing whatever you had to offer. Most importantly, I appreciate you for dottin' that door on your final scene too. You may have been terrible, you may have been a compulsive liar, you may have been a narcissist or even one of the greatest things to ever happen to me. Whatever you were in my life, thank you. Why? You made some kind of impression that taught me something and it built character. I am who I am because of what I allowed myself to be taught. Again, thank you for darkening my door. I am grateful for your entrance and your departure.
    Build some character of your own and you just might realize I left prior to your departure because I knew you needed personal development that I couldn't aid you in and shouldn't have to. The unbroken can not mentally carry the "broken and don't want to be fixed." You can only carry those that want an antidote.