“Ted meet my cousin Dudley, and his wife, Jenna.” He motion's to the couple, “Teddy is my god son.” Teddy shakes hands with the couple.

“Ted can you take the kids to get something to drink?” Hugo groans as Lily and Rowan sigh.

“Come on, let's go. They want to have Adult talk time.” Grumbles Hugo.

He continues to grumble until Holly smiles shyly at him. Teddy herds the kids off to the drink stand. Once they are out of earshot, all eyes turn to the Dursley couple.

“Mother wasn't pleased when she found out Jenna is a witch but she could easily ignore that fact. Bloody hell hun, you tell them.” Growls Dudley.

“The twins didn't know. They were so happy when they got their letter's from Hogwarts. We visited Petunia and Vernon that afternoon. They ran in yelling, “Grandma! Grandma! Guess what, we’re going to Hogwarts just like mommy!” The Potters’ and Weasley’s wince, already having a good idea how Petunia Dursley reacted to this news. “Petunia sneer's that Hogwarts is for freaks and her little angel's were not freak's, so they won't be going to that ‘awful school.’” Anger is plain on Jenna's face and Dudley just looks sad.

“You’re just mad ‘cause I wouldn't let you hex her into next week.” She glares at him.

“It would have served her right, and you know it.” She fumes angrily.

“I will not have you spend a single day in that prison just so you could Hex her.” He tells her firmly and wraps an arm around her. “We haven't been back to my parent's since.”

Three people walk up to the group. The group consist of two men and a woman. The woman has dark brown hair and eyes. She is walking next to one of the men who has hair so blonde it's almost white. His eyes are gray. The second man is taller than the first, with black hair and blue eyes.

“Potter, is this your muggle cousin and his wife?” Asks the blonde haired man.

“Yes Malfoy, this is my cousin Dudley and his wife Jenna.”

“Draco Malfoy, and this is my lovely wife Astoria.” He offers Dudley his hand, much to the shock of everyone else. Dudley takes it and gives it a quick shake. “So you are my muggle counterpart.” Dudley gives Draco a confused look.

“What ya getting at mate?” Asks Dudley.

“Oh I'm the git that gave Harry a hard time at Hogwarts.” Recognition blooms on Dudley’s face.

“Ah so you're the blonde ferret.” Draco smiles.

“Indeed I am, and was, for a few minutes.” Everyone chuckles.

“Jenna, you look familiar.” Says Astoria and Jenna smiles.

“Your maiden name was Greengrass, wasn't it?” Asks Jenna.