Prologue

A/N: Okay people this is something I've been working on. Yes I know it's fan fiction but what can I say. I love the Harry Potter books. I found out one very important thing writing this chapter. Writing in third person is very hard for me to do. I want to write in first person all the time and have to force myself not to.

As always Vote, Comment and thank you for reading.

Edited by BizarreSmalls (If anyone catches something I’ve missed, please let Baodune or myself know.)

Prologue

The Hogwarts express pulls out of sight of the station. Harry Potter, his wife, Ginny, and daughter, Lilly, turn to leave. They come face to face with a mismatched couple. The man is tall, a little over weight with black hair and dark eyes. The woman is a head shorter than the man. Her hair is blonde with bright blue eyes. A little boy with black hair like the man and a little girl with blonde hair like the women standing with them.

“Dudley, Jenna?” Asks Harry.

“Harry!” Exclaims Dudley.

“I thought you sent your cousin an owl?” Say's Jenna elbowing him in the ribs.

“An I told you that your owl hates me. I called him a flying feather duster once and he won't deliver anything for me.” Complains Dudley.

“That was five years ago. You've apologized to him, haven't you?” Asks Jenna.

“Yes dear, and I've given him five boxes worth of treats and he still holding a grudge.” He sighs as Harry chuckles.

“Owl's really do like to hold grudges.” Says Ron Weasley. His wife, Hermione, and son, Hugo, smile as well.

“You must be Ron and Hermione. And is this young man yours?” Asks Dudley motioning to Hugo.

“Oh yes this is our youngest, Hugo. Our daughter Rosie is off to her first year at Hogwarts.” Hermione says with as smile.

“Lily, say hi to your cousins.” Ginny prompts her daughter.

“Hi, my name is Lily, what are your names?” Lily asks shyly.

“I'm Rowan.” Says the boy.

“I'm Holly.” Says the girl.

“Briar and Ivy are going to Hogwarts this year too.” Says Jenna proudly.

“Both the twins, wow. How did your parent's take the news?” A look of anger crosses Jenna's face and Dudley wince's.

Harry wave's to someone in the crowd. A young man with bright blue hair walks over. He hugs and kisses both Ginny and Hermione on the cheek. Then hugs both Harry and Ron.