chris evans

summary: you and Chris fight :o

warnings: self harm (DONT TRY), swearing - sorry cap

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'TOO EARLY?'" Chris shouts

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN 'TOO EARLY?'" Chris shouts. "ITS BEEN TWO AND A FUCKING HALF YEARS Y/N!" He adds.

"ALL I DID WAS SAY THAT I WASN'T READY. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT ALL THE TIME!" I shout.

*sigh*
Chris and I were fighting. It all started with Chris talking about how he wanted a family someday. So I jokingly said 'yeah, someday'. Then something inside of him clicked. He got the brilliant idea to try right now. I told him that it was way to early, and then it continued. Until we started shouting at each other.

"I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" He shouts.

"I DO. I REALLY DO. BUT NOT IF YOUR GONNA FORCE ME TO SOMETHING I DONT WANT RIGHT NOW!" I shout.

Tears were forming in my eyes. I just wanted it to be over. I would never wanna hurt him.

Slowly, the tears started falling. Chris didn't notice. He just kept on shouting and shouting. It broke my heart to see him like this.

"We can't continue like this." He almost whispers. His voice being sore from shouting.

I nod.

"Is this working out?" He asks.

I shake my head. I look down at the floor.

"W-well then m-maybe, we should b-b-breakup." He stutters.

*time skip*

I was sitting in my living room watching Netflix. The fight was two weeks ago. Ever since then, we haven't talked.

I should've stayed. Everything is my fault. He never loved me.

Bad thoughts made their way to my head. I went the kitchen and opened one of the drawers.

I take out a small knife. Something you would use to just cut some vegetables and hold it to my wrist.

I carefully put the knife in direct contact with my arm. Then I just went for it.

The blood was dripping just as fast as my tears. I then made another cut right next to it.

After I cleaned up I went back to the couch to continue watching the show. Which I haven't even been paying attention to.

Before I pressed the un pause button, someone knocks on my door.

I get up and open.

"Chris?"

"Listen to me please. It was all my fault. I feel awful. Y/n please come back." He said very fast. His eyes were red. He had just been crying.

He had cuts, bruises and bleeding wounds on his face, just like he had been in a fight.

"Chris, your face!" I say in shock.

"Don't worry about it." He says. "Please Y/n, I made a mistake."

I grab his arm and pull him in.

"Y/n? What's this?" He says and points at the scars that I just made.

"D-don't worry ab-out it." I stutter.

"Of course I'll worry about it!" He says.

I close my eyes in fear. Maybe he'll start shouting again.

He just leans in and kisses me.

"I don't wanna start fighting again. But you have to promise me that you'll never do this again." He says.

I nod.

He sits down on the couch while I go to the bathroom and get a damp tissue. (Idk if that's right but u can't blame me, I'm no doctor!)

When I get back I straddle him while while carefully dabbing his wounds.

Chris POV
(before knocking on your door)

I took another sip of my drink. Having to live without Y/n was hard.

I have been spending my free time at the bar. At both day and night.

"Aren't you Chris Evans?" A voice behind me says.

I turn around.

"Yeah, why?" I say.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He asks.

"None of your business." I say.

"What the hell did you say to me?" He asks, getting angrier.

"None. Of. Your. Business." I say.

One thing led to another, and a few minutes later I was in the back alley punching this guy in the face.

"And when I said none of your business, I meant it!" I say and hit him one last time.

I walk away, and leave him there. I'm way to drunk to realize what I had just done.

As I'm walking home I start sobering up. And then Y/n makes her way back to my mind.

your POV

"So that's when I walked here." He said.

He looks up at me with puppy eyes.

"I love you." he says.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.