01

"san, hurry up we're late!"

two males ran across the campus. one of them clutching their belongings tightly, having only woke up a few minutes prior to being shoved out of the door. the other, slightly more organised, had everything securely in his bag. but still managed to be late.

"and that is not my fault." san replied. it was almost entirely his fault, he hadn't set an alarm to wake him up and he had spent all night watching youtube videos of his favourite idol.

the taller male ahead of him rolled his eyes slightly, checking his watch and speeding up. if they didn't get to their class soon either the teacher would kill them, or their older friend would.

"do you know if yeosang is there already?" san asked, managing to shove his camera not-so-securely into his bag, allowing him to run faster than he was previously.

"yeah, he's messaged me twice asking where we are." 

"fuck."

the continued noise of the male's shoes hitting the concrete as they ran. other students were walking around the campus, paying no attention to the runners as they sprinted to where they were supposed to be.

making their way past the various other buildings in the art college they went to, making their way into the photography building before sneaking into their lesson.

"now the most important thing to notice about this artist is the way he captures the emotion of his subjects..." the teacher was mid-speech as the two walked quietly into the back of the classroom. he had noticed the two entering late, but couldn't be bothered to do anything about it.

"mingi, san, where the fuck have you been." yeosang whisper-shouted from his seat towards the younger two males.

"san woke up late." the taller of the two, mingi, spoke. pointing an accusing finger towards san.

"and that is not my fault." san tried to reply, prove his innocence in the situation. but neither of his friends would take it.

"it is! you were up until at least two in the morning last night, if not later, watching videos of wooyoung." yeosang raised his eyebrows towards the male, emphasising his point. mingi nodded, agreeing.

"okay maybe, but how would you know I was up that late?" san turned towards the eldest.

"I was finishing editing my photos, dipshit." 

with that final statement, yeosang turned to face the front of the photography classroom. mingi and san following his actions, looking to see that the teacher had a display of different artists.

"for your project this term you will choose one of these artists, researching them and providing me with an analysis of their work as well as experiments in their style. there are enough artists for everyone to have one each, so it is on a fist come first serve basis. I expect you to write your name next to the artist you would like, if the one you wanted is taken choose another." 

the teacher held up a sheet of paper, pointing towards it before leaving it on his desk.

some students seemed to rush towards it, hurriedly writing their names next to the artists they wanted. yeosang, san and mingi sat at the back of the classroom, making their way towards the board that displayed the work of the artists and their names.

"this one seems cool." mingi pointed towards some photos that seemed very mixed media, having taken photos of empty landscapes and digitally drawing houses or cities on top.

"so does this one." yeosang too pointed towards a mixed media artist. this was one that used makeup on their subject, displaying different feelings through the pieces.

fansite - woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें