Chapter 4 A long story

Izuku pov
I was sitting in awkward silent as kirishima messed with his paws , a 'Tch' broke the awkward silence which I was thankful for but I realised that I was still sitting on the ash blondes back . I shuffle awkwardly on his back trying to get the blonde alpha to realise that I want off. "so madoriya what's you're story and why are you on bakbro's back?" Kirishima questioned, why should I talk about my past with a dude I just met ? I could tell him about getting chased and passing out but-. I spaced out for a while to not notice kirishima was calling my name to get my attention "madoria , earth to madoria " " wha , oh what did you say again?" " umm why r u on bakubro's back and what you're story?" He repeated, I could feel the ash blonde shaking underneath me as he was getting pissed off about something. " well I was out finding herbs to make medicine but a bata was following me, so I trying to shake off a bata off my tale but I worn down my paws to the point of bleeding from all the running. And everything was fuzzy after that till I woke up and met , well ummmm" " my name is katsuki bakugo"

Sorry it's sort i was trying to rush it out i suck at writing ok so trying to make a decent story for you guys, gals and non-binary pals so I'll try to update more
-blueberry