Chapter Two

I woke up realising that Carl fell asleep next to me, I climbed out of my bed and put on my green shorts and belt, I put on my gray crop top and my black boots, I put my gun in my left pocket and my knife in my right pocket, I put my hair up in a ponytail.

Carl: Were are you going?
Sam: Since Daryl always used to do the hunting Rick gave me his job to do.
Carl: Can I come?
Sam: Yeah of course.

He put on his black skinny jeans, and his black boots, a gray shirt with a blue denim jacket he put his Dad's Sheriff hat on and his gun in his pocket.

Carl: Let's go.

I stood up of the bottom step as Carl walked down them we walked out of the prison and out into the woods.

Carl: You feeling alright?
Sam: Yeah I'm fine Carl.

Carl pulled his gun out and Shot a Walker right in the middle of its head.

Sam: Carl look.

I pointed straight on to a deer that was walking towards us.

Carl: Go one be a Dixon and kill that deer.

I pulled my gun out and shot the deer right in the chest and me and Carl picked it up I had the front and he had the back.

Back at the camp:

S&C: Who wants Deer?
Rick: Looks like we have dinner.

Everyone looked at me and Carl and we threw the Deer on the floor in front of them.

Maggie: Rick didn't you want to tell Sam something?
Sam: What is it Rick?
Rick: We found Daryl's cross bow

Glenn walked up to me with Daryl's cross bow in his hands I took it of him and just looked at it.

Sam: Oh well it doesn't mean he is dead.
Carl: Your right tomorrow you and me will go look for him Sam
Sam: Okay

I walked up to my sell and layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

Sam: He won't be dead it's Daryl Dixon.

Next Day:

Me and Carl were walking through the woods hunting for Daryl I was starting to believe that Daryl could be dead we started looking for him at 6:00 this morning and know it is 5:43 pm.

Sam: Carl what if he is dead what if all this time we have been looking for Daryl and he isn't even alive.
Carl: Hey it's Daryl Dixon you are talking about he is strong and smart he will find a way to survive.
Sam: You promise.
Carl: I promise.

Carl walked up to me and hugged me tight I felt safe when he was hugging me, he pulled away from the hug and pulled me into a kiss and I kissed back but then it all of a sudden went to more than kissing.