Chapter one

He walked back and forth in the prison wait for his Dad to come back from a run, he had his skinny jeans and gray boots on, a checkered button up shirt, and his Dad's sheriff hat on, his gun was sat in his left front pocket his brown hair just below his ears and his crystal blue eyes shining in the sun light.

Sam: He is coming back Carl don't worry.
Carl: You don't know that Sam.
Sam: Just trust me he is.
Carl: Okay Daryl is coming back too.
Sam: Of course he is he is a Dixon.

Carl walked over to me and slid down the wall and looked at me he put his arm around my shoulder and looked at me and smiled.

Sam: They will be back.
Carl: Yeah they will.

Maggie and Glenn burst through the door and me and Carl jumped up of the floor.

Carl: Are they back.
Sam: Daryl and Rick are they back.
Rick: CARL??
Carl: DAD!!

Carl ran up to his Dad and jumped in his arms and I waited for Daryl  to walk in but he never did.

Sam: Were is Daryl?
Rick: We ran into Merle and Daryl wanted to go with him as I didn't want Merle in this camp he is dangerous.
Sam: He left.
Rick: Yes
Sam: HE LEFT FOR THAT ASSHOLE!!

Tears streamed down my face and I just froze thinking how could Daryl leave how could he leave me his 16 year old sister leave me for our asshole of a brother.

Carl: Sam I'm...
Sam: No it's fine you have your Dad and I have a brother who just left.

I ran up to my sell and layed on my bed and just cried and cried thinking about Daryl and how he just left me behind.

3 Hours Later:

I felt part of my bed dip down as someone sat on it I moved my head to see that it was Carl he shuffled back so his back was on the wall and he looked at me and I looked at him.

Carl: Want to talk about it
Sam: No.
Carl: You Shure.
Sam: Yeah.

Carl took his hat of and lent his head on the wall and looked to the roof of my sell.

Carl: 5,4,3,2,1
Sam: How could he leave me here me his 16 year old sister I have been with him since Atlanta and know he has found Merle he just leaves without saying goodbye to me.
Carl: He probably left because he knew you would go with him.
Sam: No I wouldn't it's not safe out there and it is safe in here.

I sat up on my bed and looked at Carl as a tear streamed down my face and I saw that he noticed it.

Carl: Hey I didn't know that Dixon's cry I thought they were bad ass's.

I just laughed at what he said as he wiped the tear away from my eye. That is when I realized that Carl always knows what to do or say when I feel down and how I love him and I never want to loose him.