Chapter 1: Prologue

Hey everyone! Welcome back! I hope the previous chapter made enough sense, if it didn't let me know an I'll explain. Swearing is normal in Lemuria, including a old word called 'Klatznik', another way of saying shit. Not many people use it but yeah. So I welcome you all to the next chapter! Enjoy ♥♥♥

~

Bella's pov:

~

Hey there! Welcome to Lemuria. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Bella, Bella Nekton. I was born on land, but now I'm the Princess of Lemuria! I absolutely love the ocean, and I have the best family and friends anyone could wish for. I'm sure you've heard of my parents story. They're a pretty big deal around here, being the King and Queen of a entire kingdom! But this story isn't exactly about them. It's about my story, me and Ryuku's story. And it begins right here, with a flashback to when I was about 7 years old.

~~~~~~

"Hey Evie! Where's Eldoris?" I asked, running around the castle corners.

"Uh I dunno? Where's Ryuku?" Evie replied.

"I hate him." I spat. To prove my point, he ran in with a evil smirk and a magic rune.

"Ryuku? What's going on?" I demanded.

"I don't answer to you Bella." He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and used my magic to levitate him and then dropped him. "I disagree. I'll ask again, what are you doing?"

"Ha, remember how I taught you to distract someone? Good luck telling your parents that the innocent Ryuku did this." He smirked, throwing a massive paint bomb at the wall. He used the rune to amplify it's affects and it exploded everywhere, covering the once clean dining room in purply blue paint.

"RYUKU! I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS!" I screamed, chasing him down the hallway.

He bolted off just as Daddy and Mommy came in to eat.

"Bella? What did you guys do?" Mommy frowned.

"W-what? No, this was Ryuku!" I protested.

"Sweetie you can't blame Ryuku, he's not even here!" Daddy sighed.

"But he! He was just here! He ran off! Ask Evie!" I yelled.

"Bella Evie will always take your side. Either way. You can't lie about someone else like that." Daddy said.

"That's so not fair! You have to listen to me!"

"Honey go to your room please, we'll talk about this later." Mommy said gently.

Evie looked at me with her eyes glowing. "Don't bother, we'll deal with him later." She told me through our mind link.

I nodded and walked off, when I spotted Ryuku standing in the hallway with a evil smirk on his face.

"You're so mean. What did I ever do to you?" I whimpered.

He ignored me and shoved me over, then walked off haughtily. I started crying as I walked over to my room. I sat on my bed and glared at the wall as Evie teleported in.

"Hey, it's ok." She comforted me and hugged me.

I cried a little bit and she pulled away. "Why does he hate me so much? He was my best friend!"

"I don't know Bel. But don't let him get to you." Evie encouraged.

I willed myself not to cry and nodded furiously. I wouldn't let him get to me, not anymore.