I tap on the glass as they both skate onto it. They look up and I give them a thumbs up, as does Mackenzie. They smile and focus back on the last few seconds before the horn sounds, ending the first.

"Now it's Jamie's turn." Mackenzie nudges my arm. I smile, knowing deep inside that's my biggest wish right now.

"I hope so." I say.

The players come back out and the second period begins. The Preds end up tying it up half way through the second, and before we know it, the second is over.

"He's still got a chance to score Ky." Mackenzie torments me.

"Okay Kenz, thanks for the hope." I laugh. "I've got faith."

"Good. Hey, we're still meeting up with them after the game, right?"

"Of course, Jamie promised me today, so they better."

"Okay." She laughs.

The third starts and Daley sends an awesome pass up to Spezza and the Stars take the lead back, which stays that way until the final horn sounds. 2-1 Stars win, which makes for a good night to come.

"Jamie said we could head right down towards the locker room, however we're going to do that." I say as we head out of the stands.

"Maybe we could ask a security guy." Mackenzie suggests.

"Good idea."

We search for one, and we find one amongst the crowd exiting the building.

"Excuse me, how do we get down to the Stars locker room from here?" I ask a security man.

"Do you guys have passes to go?" He asks. I pull out my pass from my back pocket, as does Mackenzie.

He nods in approval as he looks them over.

"Right this way ladies."

We follow him to the locker room and wait.

In a few minutes, a few players start filing out of the locker room, and sure enough, Jamie and Tyler come out together.

"Well hello girls." Tyler says goofily, making us laugh.

He brings Mackenzie into a hug. Her smile warms my heart as he does so, it's adorable.

"Hey you." Jamie says, bringing me into a hug, tighter then I was expecting, but nice.

"Hey, good game." I look up at home with a smile, and he returns it.

"Thanks."

"So, where to?" Tyler asks.

"How about the place just down from here?" Jamie suggests.

"I guess so."

Tyler and Mackenzie take the lead, walking just in front of Jamie and I.

"How was your day at school?" Jamie asks after a minute of silence amongst the two of us. Tyler and Mackenzie started carrying on a conversation as soon as we started walking.

"It was good, how was your day?"

"Pretty good, practice was easy going. Went over to Tyler's place and hung out with him and a couple of the guys, then game time. Oh, and of course texting you and now seeing you." He smirks, making me laugh a little.

"Our emoji war." I laugh more, him joining me.

"Oh my god, you definitely started that one." He laughs.

Being the clumsy person I am, my sandal catches a crack in the sidewalk, and I trip. Jamie grabs my arm to catch me from falling flat on my face. He starts laughing hysterically, only making me laugh.