OFF LIMITS

My older brother Sam has been away for 6 months on tour and to be honest it's pretty boring without him. I will admit it I do actually miss him even though he is the stereotypical annoying older brother. His final show for his tour was Newcastle and that meant I could go see him perform and that's what I'm currently on my way to do.

Once I arrived at the venue I gave Sam a quick text telling him I have arrived, he swiftly replied saying someone from security was to take me backstage. As I approached Sam's dressing room to knock on I could hear the end of a joke and everybody laughing.

*knock knock*

"Come in" Sam says

"Hey" I greet Sam with, as he pulls me in a loving embrace.

"Right okay everyone this is Y/N, and Y/N the guy with shoulder length hair is Drew, next to him is Joe and you have already met Dean before." Sam tells me as they all say a quick hello.

"You didn't tell us you had a hot sister" Drew says with a smirk and in response Sam gave him a dirty look.

"Well I'm going to find Owen and discuss the plans for tonight's tour ending celebration and while I'm gone none of you hit on my younger sister, I swear if you do you all are in big trouble, especially Drew" he finishes as we all laugh at his threat.

"Take a seat" Drew tells me pointing at the spare space on the sofa next to him. "I don't bite" he continues as I sit next down to him.

"Well that was awfully polite of Sam, he hasn't seen his sister in months and doesn't properly acknowledge you" Drew tells me

"It's fine, we usually have a proper catch up at home anyway. Can I ask you a quick question?" I ask Drew.

"Yeah sure, fire away" he responds with.

"It was about you calling me hot earlier, were you joking to get Sam annoyed or did you actually mean it" I ask.

"I was being serious but after Sam telling us you are off limits to us I'm not going to going to try anything" Drew tells me slightly embarrassed.

"He doesn't have to know if anything is going on with us, it would be difficult to keep it hidden if not impossible but I would go on a date with you" I tell him a smirk.

"Sam is not going to like this" Joe and Dean says in unison at the worst time possible and I mean worst time possible.

"I'm not going to like what?" Sam asks as he walks back in, he quickly notices that Drew and I have gone white as a ghost.