PREGNANT

*Ding* There goes my timer. The last 5 minutes have be building up to this moment, the moment where I find out if I'm pregnant. It all started a month ago. Me and Sam hadn't seen each other in months because he was away on tour and when he got back home the sexual tension was high, one thing lead to another we ended up having sex.

The past couple weeks I noticed a few things like feeling nauseous, my boobs are bigger (Sam pointed that out, typical) and getting tired more easily. I just thought I was expecting my period as that usually happens when I'm getting my period but the day my period was supposed to start it didn't. I decided to wait a week to take a pregnancy test and not to tell Sam as he was busy in the studio with his second album.

Here I go about to look at the pregnancy test, positive the pregnancy test is positive. Tears start streaming down my face honestly I was hoping it was negative but I knew it would positive.

*5 hours later*

I'm watching my favourite Netflix show when I hear Sam put his key in the keyhole. I quickly turn the tv off, get the pregnancy test and put it down on the coffee table waiting for Sam to walk in.

"Hey how's your" Sam starts to say when he notices the pregnancy test. "Day been" Sam then continues to say sitting down next to me.

"Well I think that you have established that I'm pregnant" I say quietly with a small giggle.

"How long have you known? We used protection" he asked in a confused tone.

"I've known for a few hours and sometimes condoms fail" I say in response on the edge of tears thinking Sam is not wanting this baby.

"I'm going to be dad, come here" he says with a huge smile on his face while pulling me in for a gentle embrace.

That caused me to burst into tears and me explaining that I thought he didn't want the baby.

"Don't be so ridiculous of course I want this baby. We've been together long enough and we both financially stable" he says still holding me in a gentle embrace. "I would hug you a little tighter but I don't want to squash the baby" we both let a laugh to Sam's comment.