"Baby, you know I don't like it when you tease!" Harry growls and I clench my thighs together. My eyes seek out his and I hold his stare while I lower myself down onto my knees, which I admit could be smoother if I wasn't lugging around a baby bump. "Fuck, you look so pretty. I love the shape of you." Harry's hand gently cups my cheek and I look up at him to question his use of Ed Sheeran lyrics and that's when I see the tears in his eyes.

"Harry, why are you crying?"

"Come here, baby?" Harry mumbles, his hands grasping my upper arms and practically hauling me up off the floor. I allow my body to follow his guidance as he lies back on the bed and pulls me on top, so I'm straddling him.

"H, is everything okay?" I ask as he wipes away his tears.

"Mmm... I think I'm catching your hormones." He chuckles and I briefly join in before looking at him seriously again. I can feel my brows squishing together as I try to work out what the hell is wrong with my husband.

"I just realised that was the last time I was gonna see you like that." He sighs sadly.

"You think that's the last time you are gonna see me on my knees, begging for your dick? Are you planning on sewing my mouth shut or something?" I scoff. He'd finally lost the plot.

"Seriously considering it right now, you're ruining my moment!" His pout just made me want to suck those pretty pink lips into my mouth.

"Well, you ruined mine. You taste so good when I'm pregnant!" I cross my arms over my chest as I stare back at him.

"See that's my point!" He wags his finger. "This is the last time it'll ever be like this. You won't look like this again and I just love how you look while you safely carry around our babies. This'll be our last baby and just like the others he won't be a baby for long. Just let me look at you, please?" Harry's hands wander over my body, gently rubbing my tummy.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim, my hand clutching at my stomach but the sensation quickly settles down.

"What? Is everything okay? Are you having pains? Should I call the Doctor?" His eyes are wide as saucers.

"No. Do that thing again." I grab his hands and press them to my bump. He moves them slowly, and a smile spreads over my face as I feel the familiar feeling, our baby is moving. "I think the little one likes that."

"You can feel him moving? Already?" Harry smiles along with you, his dimply grin making my heart race. "Are you sure you're only 11 weeks?"

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow?"

"I can't wait." Harry pulls me down to lie beside him, his arms enveloping me and bump. I instantly feel the relaxation I'd been seeking earlier. 

"Now you're in a better mood, why don't you invite River for dinner tomorrow?" 

"I knew Jeffrey would try to get you on side." His sigh ruffles my hair. "Fine, I'll invite her for dinner and then you'll see why I don't want her on tour with me."

"Harry, you know Jeffrey is stubborn. It will be much easier if you try to get along with her. Maybe she just needs some guidance?" I sigh.

"I'll get Jeffrey to bring her to dinner tomorrow. Just remember I warned you." I grin as he kisses me gently. I can handle River.

-----

"Baby, I need to pop out and grab some things for dinner. Will you be alri -" My voice trails off as I spot Jess exhausted on the sofa. She hasn't been sleeping well, the nightmares that plagued Robin and Dani's pregnancies were back. It was one of several things I want to discuss with Dr Ross tomorrow.