The creature

Today is an exciting day! Yesterday I heard the humans discussing whether or not to let us outside. I got really excited because I haven't been outside in a long time. Chrissy came to me with the leash and we are heading towards a door, when I hear my brother whine and james saying " come on jack I have to put the leash on so that we can go outside". Boy my brother is so reluctant! Anyway james did get the leash on apparently since he had to explain everything to my brother😑. So we are outside and I see that this part of their home is fenced in. Oh well. Chrissy reached down and unclipped the leash and right before I dashed she said stay. I was confused so I stayed back and looked at her. I guess she saw my confusion because she smiled and explained to me that when she says stay she means that I can't move from where I am. Then she just walked away from me and I walked to her when she was half way across the yard. When she turn around she found me walking to her. She said no girl you have to stay over there. And so we spent the whole day like that. The next day, today, chrissy anounced to my brother and I that we are going outside again. I really want to go outside again because it was fun yesterday. Chrissy left the room, I think that she left to get the leash. I am now confused because instead of a leash she is holding a ball. But she also just let the door open. I am really confused now. But I soon follow her outside. And we start to play. James and my brother join us not long after we got outside. So while we were entertained we did not notice the other creature that joined us until it roared. And boy can it roar. The creature was huge, tall, and muscular. It was covered in thick fur and it could stand on its hind legs. That thing scared the crap out of us all. The kids ran into the house while Falling Snow and I went to the creature that the kids called a bear to make it run off and never come back. But I guess we never thought about its size and strength becuase the thing came at us like it intended to kill us. So we instead were the ones who turned and ran. But there was a problem. The door was closed. So we headed to the gate which was low and we successfully jumped over the gate. And ran for as long as we could. By the time we stopped we noticed that we are lost. So we just decided a moment ago that we were free and are now strays again. So we wandered off and now with my good nose smelled two things before my brother could. We cautiously approached them and found that they were strays just like us. And upon discovering this Falling Snow barked a small bark so that they could know that we were there. They turned around and wagged their tails, which I took as a good sign. I just barely noticed that one of them barked also and that one jumped because they did not notice them. I guess they were not together. I also noticed that the first dog we saw and that my brother barked at was a female. She was pretty. She had a solid golden coat and was tall and lean. She had a beautiful frame. I look at my brother and discover that he just went over to probably enchant her since he had told me not long ago that he want a friend that was female and that was not me.