"Toga!!" |part 18|

(3rd person's POV)

Izuku was in the training room with Kazue and Inko.

Kazue was being a cute pouting 6 year old kid while her dad just teased her with Inko in his arms giggling.

"Kaz you just gotta accept I'm the champion! It's 100 wins vs 0 wins!" Izuku teases.

"Yeah yeah you big I'm small I'm 6 your 22 almost 23 soon!!" Kazue pouts.

Izuku just rolls his eyes and puts his free arm on her face pushing her back lightly earning a giggle form both his daughters.

"Papa can I go to the park with Everyone?" Kazue asks looking up at izuku innocently.

"Haha sure want me to take you-"

"Yes!! I can't handle the pressure of the news!!" She turns pale in the process Izuku just chuckles and walks up stairs with Kazue trailing behind.

"Hey guys" izuku says closing the door behind Kazue after she walked in.

"Heyo~" Mina chimes with Midnight, Yamada, Kurogiri, Denki, Kirishima, Ochako, and Dabi around the room in different places while everyone else was either in there rooms or outside but probably not~

"Can someone watch in-"

"Yes!!" The girls shouts grabbing 5 month old Inko from izuku making him roll his eyes and grab his green hood and look down real quirk getting a glance of his necklace.....he smiles and says bye to everyone and leaves with Kazue to the park.

"Papa..."

"Yes?"

"Ween is mama coming back?"

"Well...it's been 5 months she might wake up any day now~" he smiles at her with his hand ruffling her hair making her giggle once again.

Izuku and Kazue make it to The abandon Orphanage and open its door seeing a kinda cozy place with beanbags and blankets everywhere and a table with chairs beds and a kitchen kinda like a house.

"Hey Izu-nii!" Numri shouts as Riku braided her hair with a pin in her mouth.

"Hey Riku" izuku says smiling and Kazue waves.

Aoi was on a huge shelf that could fit a whole person or two and with a couple pillows under him and on his head with a blanket on. He peaked over and his tail moved in a cat like motion even tho he was a wolf and had his ears down and his hair wet probably from taking a shower.

Kanji was in the kitchen with Eri just talking they looked over and smiled as well.

"You guys wanna go to the park-"

Aoi and Riku jumped up and ran on fours and sat in front of them with there tails wagging.

Izuku chuckles and pats them on the head it's makes sense there both are part dog since there werewolf's. It was even funnier that they always wear a collar all the time with a tag on it both black kind of like a choker if you asked me~

"So I'll take that as a yes?" Izuku says as they all walk to the Dog/animal quirk user park.

For some reason Kazue always preferred animal parks well it makes sense her father is literally a Siren/dog like creature and a cat.

~

As they were walking a two kids and there mom saw Izuku and the kids the random kids just ran to them and asked for an autograph.

"Hey! Mr. Yagi!" The kids say excitedly, Izuku smiles and says "yes? What do you need?"

"C-can we have an autograph!!" Izuku's eyes widen and eyebrows raised the kids thought since he was a villain he probably would say no....