Checking On Everyone

Chapter One: Checking On Everyone

Tombree's POV

"Ugh, ya slob. Ya got honey on me again." I said to my husband, Étendue. I then noticed he fell asleep... "Ugh, you get honey on me then you fall asleep..." I said kinda to myself at this point.  I then pick up my sleeping husband. "What am I going to do with you..." I then put walk over to our bed, put the sheets over me and him, and go to sleep.

Narrator's POV

As Tombree fell asleep with his love, he was calm and didn't care about anything else. Though Fallacy, of course, wasn't as lucky as Tombree.

Fallacy's POV

"Settle down." I said angrily to my son, Jasper, and my apprentice, Charlos. "Sorry, Dad." Jasper said. "Sorry, Lord Fallacy." Charlos said. "Get ready to go to sleep, the sun is coming up." I said and they both nodded and ran off somewhere. I sighed, they both were a huge handful. I went to Suave to ask him to do a few things, but I decided I'll make Gazelle do those things. Besides  Suave seems more to do a better job when calming Jasper down, I always wondered why though. I then ran out before day came, to the forest to check if anyone was in the forest. I didn't see anyone tonight, so I went home and went to sleep.

Narrator's POV 

As Fallacy has fallen asleep in the comfort of his home, Encre was up and about, drawing and thinking of a plan....

Encre's POV 

As I was sketching out my last art piece for the castle, I was thinking about running to the woods.  I would be treated better, out in the woods then here in the castle. I heard someone knocking on the door so I shouted "Come In" and I saw Lofy walk in. "H-hi Mr. Spa-" I cut her off and said. "Just call me Encre, no need to be formal." She looked at me shocked and said. "O—oh o-k Encre, your n-needed in the th-Throne Room." She said stuttering as usual. I sighed, what was it their time...

Narrator's POV 

As Encre went to the Throne Room, Maccabre was enjoying a cup of black coffee chatting with Duvet.

Maccabre's POV 

As I finished my coffee, I talked about my latest plans with Duvet. "Wow! That's so cool Maccabre!" Duvet said excitedly. "Heh, I wish it was as exciting as it sounds." I replied. Intruth working as a spy and a thief isn't as exciting as it sounds, maybe people think it does, but it doesn't. If that makes sense. 

Narrator's POV 

As Maccabre was talking with his best friend, Suave and the maids were talking as well.

Suave's POV

"So girls, how do we get Master Fallacy to love again." I said it all the maids. "I don't know, maybe it'll just happen." Fibi said. Funny thing is she brought all of this up, so I don't know if she just changed her mind or what. I sighed, looking at Bunbun. "You know, I think Fibi is right. He'll just find love again eventually." I then just gave up and said. "I'm going to sleep, I suggest you all do the same." I watched as they all nodded and went to their rooms to sleep.

Narrator's POV 

Everyone now was sleeping soundly with or without their loves, not aware of the dangers that threaten them all.