"Now that all for the jounin exams.  Everyone who enter the exam come back here in a week to see if you made Jounin or not," The proctor said.

**

A Week Later

It was a week later so all the contestants that entered the exam were heading to the arena.

"Now that everyone here the hokage will announce all that became jounin."

"Ok, I will now say the name of those who became jounin the hokage said. Number one is Naruto Senju for his powerful will to not give up," The proctor started. "Number 2 is Shikaku Nara for being a great strategist. Number three  Kiko  Uchiha for winning the whole tournament which isn't an easy thing to do.  Number 4 Choza Akimichi for a great display of strength. Number 5 Inoichi Yamanaka for a great show of determination," he continued. "For those of you who didn't become jounin, there will always be next time to become one."

Orochimaru then came up to Naruto and congratulated him.

"Congratulations son you're now a jounin like me. I'm proud of you now you can get your own students and one day become anbu like you dream of becoming one day," Orochimaru said.

"Yeah, I might wait a couple of years before I decide to join anbu. I probably join when you or Minato become homage," Naruto stated.

Naruto then turned to look at Kiko. Still curious about why her eyes look different when she vanished.

"Your staring at Kiko go ask her out already," Orochimaru said chuckling at his son's behavior.

"I'm staring at her because I'm confused about why her eyes seem different during or match last week," Naruto said.

"What do you mean by that son?" Orochimaru asked.

"Her sharingan was shaped oddly and she vanished without using any hand signs," Naruto explained.

"Oh, it was most likely the Mangekyō sharingan," Orochimaru stated.

"What the Mangekyō sharingan?" Naruto asked.

"I explain more about it at home come let's go," Orochimaru said.

"Right let's go then Otōsan," Naruto said walking away with Orochimaru.

**

Senju House

"So what is the Mangekyō sharingan Otōsan?" Naruto asked.

"It is a different kind of version of sharingan that says an Uchiha develops after killing their best friend.  Which is not true it can be developed by watching someone they care about die," Orochimaru explained.

"I see so who did she die if she doesn't have anyone close to her since she an orphan?" Naruto asked.

"Well, I heard recently that one of her teammates was ki ed on a mission by a rouge from the hidden mist village," Orochimaru explained.

"I see so that probably how she got it then," Naruto stated.

"Yes, most likely the reason she has it," Orochimaru said.

"Why did she vanish in thin air without using hand signs then?" Naruto asked.

"Well, the Mangekyō sharingan is said to give Uchiha unique powers in her case she make herself vanish in thin air using just her eyes," Orochimaru explained.

"That is very interesting I think I will go on a date with her tomorrow Minato and Kushina recommended doing a double date, Naruto said. " Though I might just go a date with just the two of us."

"Well I hope you have fun I will be going to see Sarutobi sensei tomorrow he thinking of giving me another team of genin maybe in the next two years," Orochimaru explained.

"Well have fun with another team to train in possibly two years," Naruto said.

"I'm going to go to sleep now. Have a good night son," Orochimaru said.

"Goodnight Otōsan," Naruto said.

💮💮💮

Hey lovely readers.

I know I didn't show all of the matches in the chapter but I hope you still enjoy this chapter

Q: Who ready for  Kiko and Naruto date?

Q: What did you think of this chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Thanks for reading!

[Edited on [12/16/20]