Once we got there, it was rattling noises in the bushes creeping me and Jamal out. 

We started looking around and Jamal jumped at a guy making me jump as well. 

"We saw the flowers you did at the cemetery. Can't remember that name of the dead guy. Someone named Nicky or Dicky-" Jamal went on.

"Ricky." The guy corrected. Me and Jamal backed up as he walked forward to us. "Right, Ricky." Jamal said. "Love the plot by the way." He said.  "We need flowers for a quinceañera." 

"Like the vein of Ricky's grave but for a party." I explained. 

"How much did those clients pay?" Jamal asked. The guy looked at us "You probably don't remember. No biggie. Could you just pass me their info and i'll ask them?" 

"No." The guy said. "No?" 

"Ricky was my cousin. What do you have?" The guy asked. "Nothing." Jamal said quickly and started trying to hand the man his flashlight pen.  "He means for the flowers, J." I whispered. "Oh, 50 bucks." 

"Sounds like three bins of baby's breath." He said. "Excuse me? This is for a quinceanera not a rustic hipster wedding." 

The guy started laughing creepily then looked back at us. It felt like he was staring into our souls. 

 "Screw hipsters. All they ever buy is succulents. 50 dollars don't look good homie." 

"I know, I'm sorry." Jamal sighed. "Wasn't talking to you."

 The guy looked at the Santos member looking gnome making Jamal and I look at it too. "You crochet? Bake? Tickle?" 

Me and Jamal shook our heads rapidly. "Julio thinks we can trade with sweat. You two lift for me, I arrange for you." He said. "Lift what exactly?" 

"Everything, Me and Julio got into it. His lady, Juanita left him. He blamed it on me Thought we had something goin on, but we didn't." The man said.

 "She wasn't a ride or die. Right homie?" The man asked. Jamal chuckled. "Yeah." He muttered. "Wasn't talking to you." 

"We're in for the work for flowers trade. When do we start?" Jamal asked. 

"You already have." The man, Chivo said and smiled.

| TIME SKIP |

Within some days, things grew stressful for everyone. Jamal and I had finished working. I smelt like complete sweat and so did Jamal. We got to Ruby's house.

"He's going to be pissed." Jamal said. "He's always pissed. He's like a little chihuahua." 

Jamal opened the door and we quickly walked in.

"Sorry we're late." Jamal apologized. "Silenco!" Ruby yelled. "No one wants to hear your excuses. Look at Cesar." Ruby pointed. 

I turned to Cesar who was texting. "Or don't. The point is he takes time in life or death situations to be prompt and you both don't. Everybody again from the top!" 

"It was one day-" "ONE DAY? WE HAVE LIMITED TIME HERE, Y/N!" Ruby hollered. "Jeessus." I mumbled and sat down.

Ruby start dancing and showing everyone what to do but no one was really listening. 

Monse and Jamal were dancing randomly, Cesar was on his phone and Olivia was just standing there.

I plugged in my earbuds, started listening to old Disney movie songs and played subway surfers. I saw Jasmine come in and I waved.

Once they finished I went straight home. When I got home I saw Spooky, Donny and a few other Santos outside. I started walking up the stairs.

"Baby spooky." Donny said. I turned to him and went back down the stairs. "What?" I asked. "Why do you look like a hoe if you have a boyfriend?" Donny asked.

"Wanna run that by me again?" I tilted my head and got closer to him. "I said-"  Before he could get a word in, I popped him up side his head more like a warning tap. "Say it again." 

All the Santos looked at me then at Oscar before he grabbed my arm.

"Get your damn hand off of me, bro!" He jerked my arm away from him. "You're being so disrespectful." Spooky scolded. "Look, I'm NOT in the mood and I don't have time for this so move."

 Spooky rolled his eyes and moved out the way letting me by. "Thank you, damn." 

I walked up the stairs and walked inside. Once I threw my bookbag on my bed I plopped down. I saw I had multiple texts.

JAMAL

JAMAL
Baby.

JAMAL
BABE!

JAMAL
baby pls

JAMAL
I'm serious baby

JAMAL
PRINCESSSS

JAMAL
Y/n Diaz!

ME
What

JAMAL
We have to work for Chivo all day tomorrow.

ME
Fuck Chivo, man

JAMAL
Don't be like that

ME
Like what? I'm not being like anything

JAMAL
You know what you're being like.
I gtg. I love youuuu

ME
I love you too, J

I turned off my phone and walked out my room. I saw Spooky talking on the phone. "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" Spooky yelled. Spooky was mad, and I wanted no part of that so I sped over to the bathroom and closed the door.

I could still hear Spooky yelling while I was taking a shower. He stopped while I was putting shampoo in my hair but started ALL over again when I was finishing washing my hair. 

I really wanted to know who was pissing him off and if it was Cesar. I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around my body then I heard a door slam.

I went in my room and got my Pajamas on.

I went to go see what was going on and I saw no one in the house BUT Cesar. "Cesar you good?" I asked. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "I'm not talking to you." Cesar said with a stubborn tone. "What I do?" 

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! Why are you so rude to Olivia for? All she wants is to be your friend and you can't even participate for her quince." Cesar yelled. "Yo, what? I didn't even talk to her today. What the fuck?" 

"I'm talking in general! Especially recently." 

"I'm trying! Ruby's stressing himself and everyone out and that's not my fault! I'm trying my best not to be bitchy to anyone and it's hard if everybody and they moms is stressed out and bitching at me first... You know what, bruh. You ain't gotta speak to me. Cut me off over some petty shit if you want." 

"I didn't say I was cutting you- UGH!" Cesar stormed away in frustrated and slammed his door. "I CAN SLAM MY DOOR TOO!" I slammed the door and went to scream in a pillow.