"Oh, wow!" She gasps, her eyes as wide as saucers. "There's a dragon! Look Dad!" She yells. "Oh, the emerald city is green. That's so cool." 

"Shh... pumpkin. I know you're excited but you need to remember your indoor voice." My heart calms in my chest as I pull her back from the edge and into her seat. 

"Oops." She clamps her hand over her mouth and turns to the elderly couple sitting in the row behind us. "Sorry." 

"Is this your first trip to the theatre, honey?" The lady smiles. 

"Yeah, a real one. I do plays at school but they are mostly just in the Auditorium. I'm gonna be the Wicked Witch." She breathes out as she clambers up in the chair so she can face them properly. "I'm the youngest in my drama club." She pats her chest proudly. 

"Oh, wow!" The old lady grins. "And who's that you've got there?" Her husband adds, pointing to her hand. 

"This is Dolly. He's wearing his fancy clothes, like me and Dad." Her smile is so wide, it almost touches her ears. 

"You all look very smart." 

"Thank you. You both look smart too. Uh oh. Gotta go." She gasps as the lights dim and the music starts. She settles in the chair with her legs crossed, her pink Gucci shoes kicked on the floor. Dolly is hugged to her chest as her eyes flit around the stage like a laser scoping out it's target. "Oh, no." She mumbles when they begin to cheer for the witch's death. "Bad." She says as Glinda the Good Witch joins them. Shit, maybe this wasn't a good idea?

"She's jus' a baby." Her fingers squeeze mine as her gaze remains fixed on the stage. I wrap my hand around hers as they finish the first song and she shuffles in her seat to get more comfortable. 

My eyes can't seem to decide between watching the show or watching the look of absolute wonder on my daughter's face. Her eyes are wide, her entire body leans forward and her mouth is slightly agape, not unlike her Mums when she's sleeping. "Daddy, are you watching?" Her slip of the tongue warms my heart as I settle down to watch the show with her. 

-----

"THAT WAS AMAZING!" Dani yells as she claps and cheers along with everyone else. "I love her." 

"Would you like to meet her?" 

"Can I?" Her eyes are saucer wide again as she stares up at me. 

"I'm sure Dad can sort something?" I wink as I pull out my phone. 

-----

"Mum, can Sammy stay for dinner?" Robin asks as she waltzes down from upstairs. I was surprised that Sam jr had apologised to my kids so quickly but glad he'd taken my advice and Robin seems to have taken him under her wing already. 

"Yeah. I was just gonna order us pizza anyway, no reason your Dad and Daniella should have all the fun." I smile. "Why don't you get him to call his parents, see if he can stay over?" 

"Cool. Can we do a movie and pamper night?" 

"Sure. So long as everyone is on board." 

"Still can't believe Dad took Dani all the way to New York just so she can see that show. He wouldn't take me to fashion week." Her feet thud against the wood as she heads back upstairs. 

"He was in Greece, filming a music video." My words seem to hit deaf ears as she doesn't respond to me. The sound of my phone vibrating across the table startles me and I snatch it up before it falls to the floor. I open up the picture Harry has sent and can't stop smiling. My husband and my daughter look very smart and the matching grins on their face make me want to wrap them both in a hug. I'm not sure how he had survived the flight with our 8-year-old as she had been bouncing off the walls before they left yesterday. My phone buzzes again and my grin widens when I see Daniella with the Wicked Witch. I can't wait to hear all about it.