Chapter 5: Training Camp(part 1)

Start from the beginning

Izumi,Shoko,Katsumi: *stare* hmm.......

Izuku: 😓 'Why are they staring me like that?'

Mandalay: Feel free to use your quirks in our domain as you see fit! You have three hours to use your own feet to get to the facility! Through this Forest of Magic Beasts! (I read the manga ok instead of watching the episode cause I can't find one in youtube :v)

Izumi: Forest of Magic Beasts?

Denka: *coughs* Sounds like from a Fantasy game!

Suddenly,a growl and loud stomping was heard. They look at the forest and see a beast that is made of rocks.

Students: MAGIC BEAST?!!

Izuku: 'One For All Full Cowling: Shoot Style!'

Izumi saw this as she activates her quirk.

Izumi: 'One For All Full Cowling!'

The two Midoriyas ran at the forest and charged at the magic beast.

Students: They're fast!

Izuku: St.Louise...

Izumi: Detroit....

Izuku charged up his leg and Izumi charge up her fist,ready to attack the magic beast.

Izuku/Izumi: SMASH!!!

Their attack obliterated the beast into pieces as their classmates stood there in awe. Then Katsumi and Shoko joined the battle and started to attack the magic beasts as the rest of the students did the same.

Iida: Let's do this Class A!

Class 1-A: Yeah!!!

Izumi: 'Huh? That was different...he used his leg instead of his fist. Why didn't I think of that?'

Timeskip brought to you by~

It was noon as the heroines saw that the students were now exhausted

Pixie-bob: Great work out there! Especially the four of you...and you~ *smirks*

Izuku: 😐,😓 *gulps* 'somebody save me...'

The trio saw the smirk of the heroine as they hugged Izuku and glare at her. Izuku's face was now red due to the girls hugging him.

Izuku: 'Why it always have to be me? I just wanted to be the greatest hero...'

Izumi: Umm...who is that girl over there?

Everyone looks where Izumi points at and saw a little girl with a hat with two horns on it.

Mandalay: Oh,this is Kota. My niece.

Izuku: 'Wait...I remember this. No don't tell me. No,it couldn't be...maybe she's different from the other Kota'

Before Izumi could get near her,Izuku who walks towards the little girl.

Izuku: H-Hi! I'm Izuku Midoriya from UA high. It's nice to me-

*DING*

The students of class 1A just paled at the sight as the teacher are now jaw dropped. The kid named Kota just now punch Izuku in the balls(again) as he turned into white as a paper and cries in pain. The one's who are shocked the most was Izumi,Shoko and Katsumi as they are now running at Izuku at full speed and catched him.

Izumi: IZUKU!!!

Shoko: MY BABIES!!!

Katsumi: MY HUSBAND!!!

Izuku: Q_Q 'Why am I still here? Just to suffer...?'

Aizawa: 'Poor kid...'

Izuku: Q_Q 'I want to go back to my real world'

Izumi/Shoko/Katsumi: 'I am going to kill that kid/brat for doing this to Izuku!'

Even though Izuku was now in pain,he can feel the murderous aura coming from the trio as their classmates gets terrified by it and the kid runs and hide at Mandalay.

Izuku: 'Why do I sense....murderous intent?'

Aizawa: Enough of this! Just go inside and get yourselves clean. Also,can anyone take Midoriya to the infirmary?

Izumi/Shoko/Katsumi: I will take him!

The three stare at each other as they glared at each other while Izuku was now unconscious. What will happen to Izuku now? Will he get a relaxation? Let's just hope he will be safe...

To Be Continued...

Sorry if it's short guys,I was having trouble right now so I'm finding a way and
re-watching the episode of it.
Anyways,see you all in the next chapter...

Next Chapter: "Training Camp(part 2)"

Bye!