It all started with a girl

This is a story of fiction. Any relations to real world events is purely quintessential.

************************
Asher:

So my name's Asher. I am a wolf demon with a fluffy grey tail and grey ears. My eye color is more of a glowing green. I am 16 and still in school, a junior. I say that I'm at a average level at best.

I've had my eye on the cutest little lamb, her name is Lucy. But she has so many other boys flocking to her it's almost impossible to talk to her, and she only talks to the boys that she likes. It doesn't really matter to me since she actually comes and talks to me, but I've been told that she also talks to this little lion boy, so I'm slightly worried.

I asked around and found out that the lion boy's name is Alexander and that he's already 17. I also found out he's in band and a bit of a nerd, so that made him seem like even less of a threat to me.

So now I'm walking down the hallway in my free period trying to find the fucking band hall. By how long it's taking me I'd say it's pretty well hidden. I'm just waiting until I get close enough so I could listen for that ratched sound they call music. Sounds more like the're scratching their nails against chalkboards.

On a whim I turn my head and see the band posters. The stupid dancers had put up. There were so many of the posters at one point, but only the ones closes to the band hall are still allowed to be up. A step in the right direction!

As I approach the door it becomes an eriy kind of quiet. I close up on the door and peek through the small window. Hmm that's strange no ones in there, well at least I found out where the band hall is. Just as I was about the leave, I saw a tail flicking back and fourth in a doorway(in the band hall). A lion's tail.

*******************

The end of part one!

Who's tail is that flickering in the doorway? Find out in the next part!