•Do I know you?•

My name is Rai Jenury
I know I've made mistakes in my life , and I know I can't take back things I said and done. But it's not my fault. I was raised that way.
My parents really didn't care about me or my younger siblings...They were fighting the most of the time. So I decided to leave my house and start a new life.
~~~~~
I left my home when I was fourteen..I decided to live with my uncle who had a bar near his house..he let me work to his place and even pay me..I kinda feel bad about it though, But he insisted.
~~~~~~~~~
At least I have some friends that I can trust...Jo and Fie.They always stayed by my side and helped me forget about my past.
They all helped me...But my uncle Gray..
He's the type of father I never had..He offered me to stay with him of course I agreed...I didn't had a choice after all.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Rai's P.O.V
Beep •Beep• Beep

"Ugh..whaaat?...." I said when I heard the alarm beeping like crazy.
"What time is it....01:30 !? What the hell!" I stood up from my bed quickly... and dressed up. I then grabbed my keys and an apple from the kitchen, soon enough I already had left the house. While running down the street my phone started ringing..
"Y-Yes..?" I said

"WHERE ARE YOU KID..YOU PROMISED ME YOU'LL WAKE UP EARLY!"

"IM COMING MAN, Sorry I overslept!" I shouted on the phone and hang up on him.
___________
10min later~
I opened the door and stormed into the bar..I sat on a chair near me trying to catch my breath.
"I..I think I n-never run this fast..I'm really sorry Gray..It won't happen again."
"Tch..My boy..you really need some training..those muscles have to get stronger." Gray said while offering me a glass of water.
"Yeah I know shit..."
_____
*Ding * Ding
I heard the bell from the door and turned around to face a girl with black hair...and violet eyes, she was wearing a black pants and a oversized hoodie...she seemed kinda sad and she had scars on her right cheek..

"Oh I'm sorry young lady but we're not open yet" Gray said and he looked at me with a confused expression on his face.
"I'm not here to drink..or buy anything" the girl said and she started walking towards me.
"I'm here for him" she said and pointed her finger at me.
"My name is Violet and you Rai..You're coming with me now.."

"Whaaaaat??"