The pens were much so Monica focused her full concentration on them, and only snapped out of it when Sucre's intoxicating perfume covered her nostrils and coated her senses.

"Clumsy me." Sucre chided and Monica went stiff.

Not because he just chided himself but because the tone he just used was husky and heavy with passion of what he could do to her. She shook her head and looked down, only to see that her white chiffon top had been slightly parted and the little piece of clothing which should've been covering the middle of her breasts was now roughly tucked into the left side of her armpit. She hastily pulled it out and placed it over her cleavage quickly.

But it was too late, because Sucre was already leaning slowly  and robotically, in a daze. Her body actions were going to be his remote control and determine what step he would take next. Her body trembled as she recognized the hungry gaze in his eyes.

She was the prey and he was the predator. "I think I should g-"

She hurried to get up but Sucre pulled her down on him and connected their lips in a swift moment, quickly kissing her. His hands were on the nape of her neck and on her back.

Monica pulled away quickly, panicking inwardly. "What-"

"Stay...please baby, I beg you to stay." Sucre groaned against her lips. Her fierceness turned him on more than ever. Monica struggled against him, unwilling to give him access to whatever he had in mind.

"Sir, what are you doing?" She spat and moved her face but Sucre was having none of it, so he pushed her to the ground softly and got on top. One of her hands was trapped between them.

Sucre's usually hard eyes softened as he gazed at the woman beneath him, taking in her slightly pink cheeks. For how long would she punish him?

He regretted his own past mistakes, even though he still had no idea what he'd done wrong.

But now he knew women were never wrong, and he'd just learnt that the hard way. A woman would always be right, and you can't do without them. Just apologize when you offend them or talk things out immediately they give you an attitude. He hadn't gotten the chance to apologize though, which made things harder because he didn't have even know what went wrong.

"Monica, call me Sucre. Using that honorific in this professional way is breaking my heart." He kissed her sweetly on the lips, his breath calm while hers was ragged. Monica shook her head.

"This is an office, a professional setting and you are doing this against my will! It's abuse." She snapped feeling pensive and trying to dodge his lips. Her resolve was crumbling, Sucre was looking down at her as if she was pure gold and he wanted to treasure her forever. Her heart burned at his audacity.

He was four years late for all this nonsense! Sucre on the other hand tensed at her accusation, one hand caressing her cheek and slowly moving to caress her cleavage like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Moni, my love. Don't call something so sacred an abuse. I miss you."

He leaned in and kissed her. Monica pursed her lips, shaking her head but Sucre's hand went into her skirt and straight up her thighs. Immediately she opened her mouth to protest, he slipped his tongue in. Monica groaned, feeling light headed with the effect he had on her.

"No!" She snapped when he caressed her triangle shaped treasure and sucked on her mouth greedily.

"Yes, I miss you baby. Don't you miss me?" He slipped a finger in while caressing her cheek with his left hand. Monica gasped at the intrusion into her body.

"I don't miss you! Hmm." She groaned, trying to move away even though it was impossible because the man was above her and one hand was trapped between their chests.