Chapter-1 " Exposed truth"

Hello friends!
You all were aware that I just deleted my two stories but now I am having ideas so, I will carry on writing
..

As you all know about swara, sanskaar, laksh, ragini and blah blah..
So, no need of introduction let's start, 👉👉
..................................................................

" I can't belive you swara.. Because you yourself said in the video that you don't love me then how can ragini push you in the river you know how to cheat better than ragini so, first see yourself.. "
Says laksh

" Laksh! Don't worry we will make ragini to say truth and she will speak truth seeing you in this condition.. Please help us!
Says sanskaar.

" Belive me laksh! She is devil and pls come back to me you will surely suffer from an heartbreak.. "
Says swara
"I know sanskaar because she loves me a lot and swara how can you say your sister a devil and that sister who has accepted you as her sister! Shame on you! I am accepting this plan but if she proved innocent then you both will see worst of me.. "
Says laksh.
Ok!
Says swasan

According to serial ragini comes in farmhouse and crys bitterly when she sees her laksh in this condition..

" Swara believe me I have done nothing I can even show you prooves that I have done nothing."
Says ragini

" I think you will not get anything in your brain that much easily sanskaar stab laksh.. "
Says swara and sanskaar stabs laksh with fake knife..

"Lakkkkksh"
Shouts ragini. She goes towards both of them and shouts at her top of voice..

" I can't even imagine that my sister or my best friend will doubt me to this extent that they will kill my husband and made me widow and swara are you educated I doubt., arey! You are toh kalank in name of studies first you roam around your sister fianence then blame others for your own fault.. You know who has kidnapped you? You know who has pushed you into the river? I know and you know what those who have done this to you na! I have send them into the jail and you know what there names are? Your one and only best friends kavya and kavita
Says ragini while swara was.shocked..

And sanskaar have I ever came to you and said you to that I am involved in this bloody shitty shit plans of yours.. Tell? If I am not wrong I stopped you for doing all this and show you right path and I don't understand one thing the person who have supported you in many ways how can you doubt that person? Am I a toy for you swara? And if you remember you swallowed up your mother and father when you were born and my mother father were not accepting you.. Then who supported you? Who made you knowledgeable? And from today our all realatins are broken you have proven that world cannot be trusted even if it comes to the sister!
Says ragini while swara and sanskaar were verges to cry and laksh too get up and says "ragini leave them!!
Ragini looks back and was happy to see laksh is alive . She hugged him tightly while laksh also accepted the hug..

" Sorry ragini"
Says laksh while hugging her..

Why you are sorry laksh?
Says ragini..

"Because I was involved in plan too I knew that you are innocent but just too prove to her I played this drama and see you didn't broke my trust I am proud of you! "
Says laksh happily..

" I thought you will not belive me laksh and swara and sanskaar will belive because they know how much I love them but they have broken my trust once again... Thank you laksh for believing me!
Says ragini

Ragini passes towards them a bitterful smile and ask them to leave as she does not want family members to worry.. In maheshwari mension anoopoorna when sees laksh and ragini covered with a fake blood she gets tensed and ask them what happened then laksh narrates all story and all started boiling in anger.. They all were angry with swara especially janaki...

" I have told you na ragini not to trust this bitch she will give you a heartbreak any time. See na she has given you by doubting you arey! She should toh send to anarth asharam
Says janaki

"Aye chori! You are very emotional attached to everyone but listen some people are not worthy of love.. "
Says sujata

" Ragini you should not trust anyone like this some people are also not worthy of trust see first she roam around your fianence then she wanted to spoil your image in front of your husband only. How mean is she and what can be expected from a step sister huh"!
Says shekhar

" Ragini, swara, laksh and sanskaar go and fresh up and it was not only swara mistake but it was sanskaar mistake too how he can trust her? And one more thing if he says that ragini is her sister then how can he trust her wife when sister relationship is bigger then wife? Didn't you think it's wrong? This is the last and least warning for you both if you don't maintain respect and love in this house then you both will see worst of me..
Says anoopoorna

" Sorry to all of few we will take care that no one should be hurt because of us.. Please forgive us ragini we were not aware that you are an angel. You are not beautiful from outside but inside too.. "
Says swasan.

" It's okay.. You dont need to be sorry.. In my life betrayls keep coming... This is toh very small.. I hope i die before seeing this scene.. "
Says ragini. All was very sad about her and swasan was in verges to cry seeing her this state. Laksh follows to her.

" Ragini! Please dont say like this again! I know you are hurt but for god sake dont say death word again.. "
Says laksh

"Okay! I will take care..
Says ragini.

In swasan room

Don't you think swara because of your this stupidity ragini is hurted very much!
Says sanskaar.

" I know sanskaar! My stupidity make ragini very sad now, I will not let my ragini sad now, I will make my ragu happy and make her trust for me once again.. "
Says swara

" Yes, you are right swara we should now not betray her we should now make her happy and make our trust once again for us..
Says sanskaar

In jankhar room ( janki and shekhar 😅)

" This swara and sanskaar are making my ragu sad day by day i dont know what enimity is for my ragu first she roam around her sister fianence and now when she fleed away in her marriage day she blamed ragini for all this.. She is very mean. "
Says janaki.

" We should just shut our mouth and sleep they are big and they sort their matters themselves.. "
Says shekhar.

" Oh god serious matter na discuss kar le na tum sona khana peena yahi rago mein basa hai tumhare. ".
Says janaki

" No no no! How dare you to say that i have a talent to dance and singing so just shut up! And let me sleep huh!
Says shekhar

This was the day for swasan they were very guilty about their act and ragini was still numb about thinking swara act..

............................................................

This was the part it is very special ..
How was it?
Good or bad?
Please vote it..
Bye!