Divinus Magia and passing out

Mitch pov

I woke up and went out to the guild hall and saw that it was morning and Collin wasn't around but Michael was so I decided to talk to him. "Hello Michael where's Collin?" "He's currently at Divinus Migia to talk to the protectors he came in earlier and told me why?" "I'm going to go find him of course and I'm going to ask him out on a date." "Well have fun." I walked away from Michael to go find Collin and I found a ship to take me to the Divinus Magia Island.

Collin pov

I woke up and remembered everything that happened and blushed I was embarrassed that Mitch stole my first kiss it all felt like a dream like it wasn't real but it was and now it's got me all confused I don't realy know how to feel about this so I decided to get up and talk to Michael. I walked to the guild and saw Michael so I went up to him. "Hello Collin did you rest well?" "Yes I did actually but um I've been stressed about the whole Mitch situation so I've decided to go hang out with the protectors today I think I need to relax have you figured out what's wrong with him yet?" "No not yet I've been looking into it but I think someone spiked his drink but don't worry about that go to Divinus Magia hang out with the protectors and relax. I'll try to find out more about Mitch" "Thanks Michael so you later." I walked out of the guild and went to Divinus  Magia I arrived and went to the guild hall and saw Branden there. "Hey Branden are the protectors here?" "No they are not did you need something?" "No I just wanted to relax cause of a problem and thought I could maybe hang out with them." All of a sudden I felt arms around my waist and when I turned to look who grabbed me I was suddenly pulled me into a kiss  the person quickly stopped and I saw that it was Mitch. "Mitch how did you find me?" "It wasn't that hard to follow your trail my little shadow dragon." "Why did you follow me?" "isn't it obvious I love you and I will make you mine my little shadow dragon." I was blushing a lot when I heard someone clear their throat I turned my head and saw Branden standing there still. "Mind telling me what's going on?" I was blushing a lot. "I- I-I." I suddenly felt dizzy and I started to fall last thing I felt were strong arms catching me before I blacked out.

Mitch pov

Collin suddenly started to fall so I caught him and I picked him up bridal style. "Hey Branden I'll tell Michael to talk to you later I'm going to take him back to the guild." I went back to the guild hall still holding my shadow dragon Michael saw me carrying Collin. "Hey Mitch what happened to Collin?" "He passed out at the island so I brought him back and Branden wants to talk to you later." "Of course I'll speak with him but take him home and you get some rest to I have work to do." I walked to Collin's house and laid down in his bed and tucked Collin into my chest. "I love you my cute little shadow dragon sweet dreams I'll see you in the morning." I drifted of to sleep listening to Collin breath.