37

Johnny's Point of View

I just talked to Kun, Jenna was brought in the hospital because she suddenly fainted.

I think what Taeyeong said is real?

Did Jaehyun really got her pregnant?

I went to Jaehyun's office to talk to him.

Jaehyun's office

"Johnny" he greeted me with a smile.

"When are you planning to spill it?" I spat at him without thinking twice.

"Spill what?" He acted innocent right in my face.

"That you took advantage of Jenna? When she was drunk and brought her to bed, when she was not herself?" I was close to punch him.

"If she is pregnant then? Let her have it, I'm happily married to Yerim" he calmly said like it's nothing.

I left his office since he is no use for my sister's future.

Jaehyun's Point Of View

I really got her pregnant now?

She will soon get married with Xiao De Jun and he will claim the baby.

Think what to do idiot!

Kun's Point of View

After Jenna woke up, the doctor came.

"So Miss Seo is all fine, the baby is perfectly fine and healthy" the doctor said with a big smile.

"What do you mean baby?" Jenna asked curiously.

"You are pregnant Miss Seo" the doctor replied "didn't you know?" Jenna just shook her head.

"I will just leave you and your brother so you could talk" the doctor left right away.

"Kun?" I looked at her "Dejun and I never did anything" she said with a worried voice.

"Even before you left Korea?" She shook her head.

"How about Jaehyun?" She just looked at me "you did, didn't you?"

"After I found out about that news, we never had an interaction" she explained.

My phone suddenly buzzed and I look at the message from Johnny.

Johnny : I know how it happened, I know she is super confused now, the night before she left Korea she was super drunk, enough she won't remember things, Jaehyun followed her to her room and took advantage of her..... if you are wondering why I didn't stop him, it was Taeyong who told me about it, at first I didn't believe it...

Should we tell her? : Kun

Johnny : just let her know than she is left hanging..

"Jenna, Johnny found out how and when" she looked at me desperately "Jaehyun took advantage of you the night before you left Korea, when you are drunk" she looked extremely shocked.

"Did he plan this?" She looked down "does he want me to get hurt even more?"

2 weeks later

Johnny came to Chicago with Jaehyun, Jaehyun seems like he didn't want to come.

Dejun and Jenna arrived from work, Jenna looked surprise seeing Johnny, but when she saw Jaehyun she immediately looked down.

"We should leave them first to talk" Dejun said.

Jenna's Point of View

"So this is where your happiness is? Home?" Jaehyun started to talk randomly.

"Why did you do it?" I cut the crap to him "you knew I was hurt, but why?"

"What did I even do?" He said innocently.

"Why did you take advantage of me? And now I'm pregnant with your child" I said faintly.

"First of all, I didn't and you just left me like that with Xiao Dejun and now you want me to claim your child with your soon-to-be-husband? Congrats by the way"

"I can't believe you Yoon Oh!" I faintly screamed to him, I know it doesn't have an effect to him "I regret meeting you, there are a lot of things I regret, now I have a reason to hate you and to move on from you"

I left the room right away and went to my room to lock myself.

Jaehyun's Point of View

Choosing the wrong choice was the worst mistake, now I have to neglect my own child just to save my reputation. 

I given her a chance to runaway and regret, worst and hurts the most.

Seeing her weak is my extreme weakness.

I wanted to go after her, but eyes are everywhere even I'm here in Chicago.

I heard a bang from up stairs, Johnny Kun, Dejun came down while carrying Jenna.

I just followed them since I don't know what happened to her, worst if something happens to the baby.

Couple hours after she was brought in the hospital, she woke up, looked so sad.

"I want to abort this child" she suddenly spoke, I didn't look up so they won't notice me.

"What are you thinking?" Johnny spoke "the baby didn't do anything!"

"When the baby grows up, he will look for its dad, and the father is still unidentified if who is it"

I want to say sorry to my child for being stupid and now I have to act like I don't care so they won't get hurt.

I have to neglect them just to save them from my stupid, insecure wife who is going insane. Completely insane.