twelve ; i'm over here

sora accidentally spiraled into panic mode once she arrived to the busking location. there was a big crowd, so she was sure san wouldn't notice her unless she came up to him.

seven minutes left.

there he was. san stretching alongside a few of his members yunho, yeji, seulgi, hoshi, and hyunjin.

sora didn't exactly know what she was supposed to do now; she hadn't thought that far yet. she wondered if she should tell him now or wait until after.

no time to think. san texted her.

-

san
are you here?

kitten
yeah

san
oh my god
kitten
i see you

kitten
how would uou know?
wait

san
i see you texting me
i'm coming up to you 🥰

-

so sora looked up with a small grin. she looked for san again. it was a bit hard to find him through the thick crowd, yet she persisted.

it was only a few seconds later when she found him after so much effort. there san was, standing in front of a pretty girl in their grade soojin.

he was mistaken. sora knew he thought that was her. it was all her fault for being so opaque. they talked, laughed, and eventually san engulfed her in a hug, kissing her lips with no hesitation.

her blood boiled in an angry, jealous hurricane. of course san would picture his kitten ideally as the prettier girl, the more popular girl, and not a nobody like sora. things like this always seemed to happen to her.

i'm over here, sora wanted to scream, kiss me, not her.

in a state of heartbreak, sora pulled her phone out to do what she knew best, and texted him.

kitten
that's not me
please stop

he didn't bother to check his phone. her heart was breaking.

and although sora didn't speak much, she had to do something to stop them from traumatizing her worse. sora shouted at the top of her lungs at them, "san! stop!"

others in the crowd watched her curiously, yet sora ignored everything around her. so did san, it seemed like. it was 7 o'clock, showtime, yet san still kissed her like his life depended on it.

sora felt useless, helpless, hurt, stupid, scared, sad. but it wasn't his fault. it was hers for being such a coward and not telling him sooner.

this sucked, to say the least. so sora decided she'd calm down first and clear things up with san later, leaving the busking performance before it could even properly start.

-

this chapter guys 😩😩
don't hate me oof