.Chapter 1.

1 week

Lee's veTrsion h

Oh no

Test tube's POV

I stretch my arms far. It's finally morning. I yawn and I pass my hands onto the wet grass. Another day of trying to cure Tissues… I don't even know if it's curable. Anyways, I get up and I direct myself towards the soda machine. I type in the code and i get sucked in. I didn't like that feeling, but oh well. Gotta get used to it. I see Tissues on the ground. I think he's sleeping. I tried last week to put another substance i made to cure him but it just made it worse. Snot is covering my equipment. My precious equipment… It's so expensive!! I focus my attention on Tissues, who was still asleep. I shook him awake, but he looked worse than usual.  

"Uh… Tissues… Are you okay?"

Tissues sniffed and looked at me.

"Yeah..."

I'm not so sure… I mean… His eyes are a little paler than usual. And I KNOW for a fact that our eyes are black. Not dark grey. Maybe cataracts? I don't know. 

"Can you see well?" I asked, trying to solve this.

Tissues nodded.

"Very *sneeze* well *sniffle*"

Huh… It looks like its improving his eyesight… I go back to working, grabbing towels and disinfectant. And gloves. Always. I go on to scrub my working space clean. I throw the supplies on the ground and i gather substances on my desk. I set up my tubes, stands, etc. I hear moaning from Tissues on how his head hurts. I don't really care at this point. 

"Deal with it. I'm coming up with something to help you!" I hiss. I'm getting tired of doing this… I mix up multiple things when i hear a thump. I turn around to see Tissues on the floor. Wait. IS HE DEAD?!

I rush towards him, shaking him violently. 

"WAKE UP!" I screamed. It was no use. No pulse. And I ain't doing CPR. I throw my mix away and I sat down, trying to figure out a way to tell MePhone how Tissues is just gone. I hear scratching. Obviously Lightbulb trying to come in. I sigh and I open the door. If I don't, it's gonna make matters worse. Lightbulb greets me with her usual joy. I wave Hello at her, and then she notices Tissues. Her smile dropped.

"Uh… Testy… I think Tissues' dead…"

I nod. 

"I don't know how he died. Too much testing, his conditio-"

"You mean, cawndishion?"

"Urgh, yes that."

Lightbulb briefly smiled. I smile a bit too. I get back to reality when I hear more scratching. Ugh, more people again… I open the door to see no one coming in. Huh? I turn back to the tube. Me and Lightbulb  again are heading out when we hear: 

"UUUAAARRGGHHH"

I freeze. 

"What was that?" I asked, panicked.

"Uh… Testy…"

She points at Tissues.

"GOLLY GEE WHAT HAPPENED!?"

Connie's part-

(Same POV)

"Um..I don't know!" Lightbulb mutters, backing away.

"Um- Testy?" Lightbulb asks. 

"Not now Lightbulb.." I say, grabbing her.

Lee again h

Lightbulb's POV

"Uh… No but seriously, Testy, what is that?"

"Ugh, I don't know!"

"Well, he stopped sneezing…"

Right after I said that, Tissues walks up to me and tries to grab me. I back away and I go back up the Soda machine with Test tube. She just leaves me behind, running somewhere… I'm just gonna go and see Painty… but I felt something grab my arm. Whoever it is, I don't care. I punch it in the face and I run. I look back to see… TISSUES?! I run to Painty, which was still on the grass.

"Hi Paintyyyyy."

"Oh, uh, hi Lightbulb."

"Uh… are you okay Lightbulb?" They asked me.

I nod. "Yeah, why?" 

"Your face looks like you just witnessed death."

I freeze. Isn't that what just happened?

"Uh… Well, no! I didn't see anything dead… He came back!"

"Who..?" Painty asked me. 

"And HOW?!"

Tissues came from behind me. Paintbrush looked disgusted.

"LI-LIGHTBULB WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"What, me? I didn't do anything"

"THEN WHAT HAPPENED TO TISSUES?!" They said, angrily.

Connie's port hhhhhhh

"I swear Paintbrus-" 

"DID YOU KILL TISSUES!?!"  Painty screams at me.

"No." I responded, confident.

Leeeeeeeee

"LiGhTbUlB I swear-BEHIND YOU!"

I turn around to see Tissues trying to grab me. I back away, pushing him back. I took a better glance at him. His eyes were… different? I stood next to Painty while Tissues followed me. What does he want? I see Fan running towards us with his Egg and Mephone. They were followed by Test tube

(REST IS UP TO YOU CONNIE ):) 

(Frick you Lee)

(Also I'm putting this in the actual chapter)

Yep. Cliffhanger. Because I gotta post this before Lee sees it. YEEt