↳1: The End Of Sirrelia

Start from the beginning

That kiss turned into a snog session which turned into them traveling up to Sirius' empty room. Sirius had said the magic words and opened a new emotion for her.

Aurelia is brought back to the present by Sirius shifting his hands to her bum. Aurelia gasped and let out a small sigh. She breaks apart for a second of air and whispers "Merlin I love you"

Suddenly Sirius freezes, a shiver running down his spine. Aurelia doesn't notice until she realizes he didn't pull her back in for a kiss. She frowns and tries to kiss him first but he pulls away from her, letting go of her as if she were a hot cauldron.

"Sirius, did I do something?" She asks, confusion lacing her voice.

Sirius sighs and shakes his head. "No, Rey, it's not you. I- it's me" Aurelia knew the line was meant to cheer her up but it only made her freeze and sent chills down her back. The line was famous for how many hearts it had broken, and she couldn't count how many times she had dreaded hearing those words. She was almost more disappointed at the lack of creativity really.

"How is it you?" She asked, sitting up straight, preparing herself for the worse. It would hurt less if she was prepared

"Well, It's just, I've never been good with feelings and relationships and all that stuff so I just, I don't think we're going to work out."

She lied. No matter how much she could prepare herself to hear those words, it still hurt all the same. The sound of her heart crushing ringed in her ears and she couldn't believe it. She was fool enough to have thought that she was special. To think she was an exception from the famous Sirius Black game.

She wanted to shrivel up and die. She wanted to kick, punch, and scream. She wanted to find her wand and hex him in every way she knew how. She wanted to close her eyes and pretend none of this happened. She wanted to react, she needed to react.

"Oh, ok." Those were her words. That was everything she had. 'Oh ok.' She gets off the bed and searches for her knickers, not allowing herself to look at Sirius. She keeps her breathing regulated and the tears out her eyes.

The words obviously throw Sirius off. His whips around, his wide eyes following her every moment. He's stuck to his spot, mouth slightly open trying to process what she just said.

"You're...ok?" He raises an eyebrow. His expression toggles between one of confusion, relief, and hurt. Aurelia whirls around the room collecting her clothes, imagining that she's picking up the pieces of her heart as well.

"Yeah, of course." She chuckles, blinking back tears. "It's not like you took my virginity," She laughs fully this time, putting on her pants from last night. "I lost that ages ago"

Her voice tremors and almost breaks. "I better get going before your friends come back. I'll see you at breakfast" She quickly leaves the room, leaving Sirius standing alone in confusion. She zips through the common room, avoiding the gazes of those who were there. Her legs pick up speed and she nearly runs through the portrait door in last night's clothes, tears blinding her vision.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Her feet carry her to an abandoned DADA classroom and it's there where she breaks down. A dry sob leaves her body and she honestly didn't know why she was crying. She didn't know if it was the breakup or because she felt used. Sure enough, another sob then another and another. Just like that they're leaving more frequently and her cries are echoing in the empty room.

One particular sob becomes a yell, a banshee's screech almost, filled with pain. She kicks over the desk next to her and Merlin, she wishes she had her wand because she really needed to blow something up. But the desk falling over is just satisfying enough so she does it again. She keeps it up for she doesn't know how long before she's back to crying on the floor, her head pressed to her knees.