Class

Bakugos pov ^^^

I walked into class trying not to make it obvious I was in pain from my mark . I stumbled into my seat behind Deku and put my feet up on the desk. I looked at the clock.
5 minutes early

I lay back staring at the ceiling. "Bakugo I would suggest you get your feet off that desk as it is vandalism I the school property!" I looked over at sonic. Not in the mood to talk I just put my middle finger up at him then went back to day dreaming.

The day felt like it could go on forever

*****
At the end of class !

I stood up to feel something crash into my chest. I heard something clatter to the floor and looked down to see .....
Deku

I would have blown him to shreds right now if I wasn't in so much pain . The whole class stopped and stared our way probably expecting for Deku to die in about 3.04 seconds. "Watch it nerd " I stepped over him and walked away. I heard some muttering behind me and the occasional gasp but I didn't bother to tell ever one to shut up instead I just continued walking .

XXXXXXXXXX

Ok first off can I just say that picture of Todoroki is actually a blessing 😂 .
And also thank you so much for 107 reads it means a lot to me. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been really caught up in school work! Also if I made a Kiribaku story would you read it ? Let me know and thanks again !!

~ blue_bellXx