Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start bij het begin

 "Of the sun?" Louis teasingly clarifies, giggling when Harry pinches his hip. "I think it's notas wonderful as you, Daddy."

 Louis hides his blushing face in Harry's neck right after that, closing his eyes as well. Harry giveshis cheek a kiss and grins wolfishly as they bump noses by a cute accident. Flicking the cigarettedown to the ground way down below them, Louis celebrates the sacrifice by placing his hand on theside of Harry's face so he can't turn away. 

"I saw that, petal." Harry closes his eyes and kisses Louis' throat, lips near pouting as they tried tonever stop. 

Dipping his head, Louis allowed for their lips to meet. He finally pulled away and rested his chinback on Harry's head, gazing at the arising sun as it freed itself. The vision made him smile and hemade absent-minded circles on Harry's clavicle with his index.The peace and tranquillity of their time spent outside probably contracting pneumonia meant somuch to both of them. Nothing ever interrupted it because it's too early - and too damn cold - foranyone in their right mind to be outside. A disturbance was Harry kissing some part of Louis andthe latter retaliating some how. 

"Hey, Harry?" Louis didn't realise his voice would be so unclear after their silence lasted over sevenminutes.Harry doesn't entirely know how to respond to a greeting in the middle of a union. He frowns andtries. 

"Hello?" After Louis stops his light laughter, he plays with the lighter of Harry's that has the engraving oftwo blades crossing on it. "Thank you for waking me to watch this with you.""Are you being sarcastic, petal?" 

"No!" Louis gasps. "It's really beautiful so thank you. I love you."

 Hearing those words in his ear makes Harry feel like he's floating just as the clouds above them are.He let's them sedate the evil thoughts in his head that plague his mind every single day to become,just for a moment, as normal as they'll let him. Louis might never know what he can do with justthose words.

 "It's only as beautiful because I have you here, petal." Harry leans his head against Louis'. "Youmake everything brighter."Louis presses his lips to Harry's temple, not withdrawing until he's certain Harry understands that hefeels the exact same way.

 "You and Edward are my everything."They stand like that holding onto each other like there's nothing besides them in a shitty motelfacing the most spectacular view at the start of a new day.

 Louis almost never wants to go back toMiddleston where everything is dreary and complicated. He wants to spend his life driving withthese two men, spending every night in a new motel with a new sunrise everyday.He knows it's impossible and it guts him. 

"It's cold now. Let's go inside." Harry says after Louis sneezes, completely blocking himself underthe cover he dragged out here with them. 

"I really want muffins for breakfast." Louis says once they're indoors and Edward is no longerasleep, frowning at his phone while he stood by the box TV.

 Edward looked so soft and sleepy, utterly harmless with his mouth closed and silvery hair untamed.He was in boxer briefs and coughed into his fist before a sniffle, looking up and smiling at the twowho just entered. 

"Morning." Louis is carefully dropped to the ground near Edward on Harry's way to the bathroom.

 "Good morning." His voice got extra sultry in the early morning hours and Louis accepted his kissquickly before the offer is gone. "What were you and my brother doing outside?" 

"Watching the sun come out." Louis tells truthfully, wrapping the thin white sheet more comfortablyaround his shoulders. "Why are you awake?"

 "Woke up and neither of you were there." Edward drapes an arm around Louis' shoulders, pullinghim in for a tender kiss only fit for this kind of morning.