fσυятєєи

As the two walked down the street, Mark removed his hand from Hyuck's waist, and instead opted to intertwining their fingers as he lead the younger to a small park that also had a kids playground in it.

Mark stopped under a large, surprisingly blooming, cherry blossom tree. He unpacked his hand from Hyuck's and placed the basket on the floor while removing the contents and laying them out in a spread.

Hyuck stood watching the tree sway in the light breeze as the little pink petals fell gracefully to the ground, distributed around the area. After a few minutes, he looked down to see the older finishing off setting up an array of picnic foods and drinks.

Hyuck couldn't help the small toothy smile that formed, lighting up his face ever so slightly. Mark smiled softly up at him and lightly tapped the space on the fluffy blanket next to himself, gesturing the younger to sit. Hyuck obeyed and sat down, crossing his legs as he looked at the array of food.

"W-when did you put this t-together?" Hyuck asked as he looked over the assortment of snacks and beverages.

"When you were asleep" Mark uwu-ed as he looked at the adorable boy next to him. Right now he wanted the boy to be nothing but happy. The small smile on his lips was just the beginning of the smile Mark was planning to be the cause of.

When the two had had enough of the food, they packed everything away and stayed sitting on the blanket, while they waited for their food to settle.

Mark sat with his legs outstretched in front of him. Whereas Hyuck layed on his back, his head resting on Mark's lap as he stared up at the branches decorated in pink above them.

They talked about the little things for a while. Their favourite weather, season, colour. You name it they probably talked about it.

That was until Hyuck got fidgety. They put the blanket back in the basket and walked over to the playground. Hyuck tapped the older shoulder before darting off in the other direction, "TAG!"

Mark dropped the basket onto a nearby bench before chasing after the younger, a smile beaming across both their faces.

They played for a while until they began to tire. Mark collapsed into the floor after having been dragged onto the climbing frame by the younger and being forced to do the monkey bars. But when he was doing it, his hand slipped and he fell. Even though it wasn't high, it was embarrassing and Hyuck was only just calming down after his fit of laughter.

Hyuck laid himself out across Mark's chest, causing the older to groan. He didn't try to push Hyuck off though. Instead, he wrapped his arms around his waist and sat up so the younger was on his lap.

"Ready for the next activity?" Mark asked, brushing Hyuck's hair out of his eyes. Hyuck nodded and smiled before jumping off of the older and running to grab the basket.

Once again Mark took the basket off the younger and held his hand with the other as he led him to the next part of their date.

When they arrived, Hyuck was rather confused. "Mark, we can't watch a movie at the cinema. There's no one to man the film" Hyuck sighed, disappointed by the older's lack of thought.

"I can do it. I have a part-time job here and one of the things I do is manning the movie. I'm not that stupid sunshine" Mark beamed, taking a spare key from a fake rock at the front of the building.

The two walked into the room filled with rows of red velvet-covered seats. Mark let the younger find a good place to sit while he went to put a movie on.

Hyuck walked right to the center of the room and found the absolute center seats. He sat for a while and waited for Mark to start the movie and get back.